BEIJING, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) — China’s coke output dropped 0.9 percent year on year to 350.86 million tonnes in the first nine months of 2020, according to data from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
The decline narrowed by 1.6 percentage points from the drop in the January-June period.
The profitability of China’s coke producers gradually recovered during the same period, the ministry said.
For instance, in China’s major coke producing province of Shanxi, the operating revenue of coke producers fell 9.3 percent year on year to 132.93 billion yuan (about 20 billion U.S. dollars) in the first three quarters, with the decline narrowing by 6.3 percentage points from that in the first half of 2020. Enditem
- China posts 6.8 pct GDP growth in Q1 2018
- China economic growth shored up by consumption as industry eases
- US ponders how it can stem China's technology march
- China may avoid 94,000 deaths with climate policies: study
- GM 1Q earnings fall 60 pct. but company beats estimates
- CVR Partners Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- CVR Energy Reports 2018 First Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend of 50 Cents
- China posts strong growth, hearty consumer demand buffers trade worries
- China's economic growth holds steady amid trade dispute
- Tanzania's Acacia Gold Output Drops By 50pc
- China shale gas output to nearly double over three years: Wood Mackenzie
- India's Crude Steel Output Grows 2% to 26 MT in Jan-Mar
- China’s Economy Grows, and Its Trade Gap With the U.S. Widens
- China growth beats forecasts in face of trade row, financial risk
- US economy seen growing at 2pc in first quarter
- Zhou Qunfei is China's richest woman and she sleeps in her factory office
- Hyundai Unveils Lafesta Sporty Sedan for China
- Asian Stocks Mixed; Treasury Yields Edge Higher: Markets Wrap
- China factory activity eases, service sector gains in April
- The Trump Effect May Finally Be Weighing on China’s Exports
China's coke output edges down 0.9 pct in first 3 quarters have 284 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.