BEIJING, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) — China’s tablet computer shipments reached around 6.9 million units during the third quarter (Q3), surging 21.7 percent year on year, according to an industrial report.
This surge marks the highest growth rate since 2014, according to the report from the global market intelligence firm International Data Corporation.
“Out of stock” was the norm across retailers in Q3 thanks to booming online education and strong demand for entertainment in the global market amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
China’s tech giant Huawei continued to lead the market with a 37.7-percent market share by shipping 2.6 million units in the period.
Apple ranked second with 2.59 million shipments, followed by Lenovo and Microsoft with shipments of 320,000 units and 170,000 units, respectively, the report said. Enditem
- Sonalika Tractors sales up by 20%, records highest ever tractor sales in Q1 2018-19
- U.S. Oil Prices Are At Their Highest Since 2014
- China set for record defaults, and downgrades tip more pain
- Beijing seminar underlines Africa-China growing relationship
- China 9 months 2014: Discover the Top 370 models ranking!
- Xiaomi Continues to Lead Indian Smartphone Market, While Vivo Sees Strong Growth: Canalys
- China Wholesales January 2019: VW sinks, Toyota, BMW smash records, 7th consecutive market drop (-15.8%)
- China June 2014: Audi breaks record in market up 11%
- China January 2014: Wuling Hongguang, VW Lavida and Buick Excelle XT/GT break records
- China 6 months 2014: Santana makes it 4 Volkswagens in Top 6
- China December 2014: Focus on the all-new models
- U.S.-China tariffs: What's behind them, who could be hurt most?
- China January 2015: Focus on the all-new models
- China LCV October 2014: Wuling Light Truck teases Rongguang
- Co-chairman of China’s HNA — one of nation’s most indebted companies — dies in fall while on trip in France
- China April 2018: Focus on the All-new models
- Lenovo Returns to Profit on Mobile, PC, and Smart Devices Growth
- China December 2018: Nissan (+6%), MG (+139%) break records, Toyota, Haval, BYD gallop ahead in 6th consecutive market decline (-13%)
- China September 2014: Baojun 730 instant sales blockbuster
- China July 2014: Market up 10% thanks to MPV and SUV sales
China's tablet shipments record highest growth since 2014 have 317 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.