Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Nov. 26 (Xinhua) — China’s National Health Commission said Thursday that it received reports of 21 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland Wednesday, including nine locally transmitted cases and 12 imported ones. The locally transmitted cases were reported in Inner Mongolia, the commission said in its daily report. Of the new imported cases, five were reported in Shanghai, four in Guangdong, and one each in Jiangsu, Fujian and Sichuan. Three new suspected cases related to the disease were reported on Wednesday, the commission said. By the end of Wednesday, a total of 3,821 imported cases had been reported on the mainland. Among them, 3,543 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 278 remained hospitalized. No deaths from the imported cases had been reported. Also on Wednesday, 20 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery on the Chinese mainland, the commission said. As of Wednesday, the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland had reached 86,490, with 306 patients still under treatment, including seven in severe conditions. Altogether 81,550 patients had been discharged after recovery, and 4,634 had died of the disease on the mainland, the commission said. There were five… Read full this story
- Chinese mainland has 38,433 travel agencies: report
- Chinese mainland, Hong Kong ink deal on trade in goods under CEPA
- New HPV vaccines given on the Chinese mainland for 1st time
- White House Mulls Rolling Back September Tariffs on $112 Bln of Chinese Goods - Report
- Chinese firms report improving Q4 business climate
- Report: New iPad Pro Will Have Face ID and USB-C
- Putting new, local voices on Myanmar’s airwaves.
- Indian regional party set to form new local gov't in Jharkhand
- Chinese police arrest 103 suspects in fake adhesive case
- Huawei blasts WSJ report alleging local gov financial assistance
Chinese mainland reports 9 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases have 293 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.