Karina Smirnoff shared her first-ever Instagram photo of her baby Theo’s face just after he turned seven months old.
The 42-year-old Dancing With The Stars alumna posted the picture on Election Day, and in a heartwarming touch put an ‘I VOTED’ sticker on his sweater.
‘My everything! #TheoGabriel #wevoted #ivoted #firstelection #theloveofmylife #myworld #babyboy,’ gushed Karina in her caption.
‘My everything!’: Karina Smirnoff shared her first-ever Instagram photo of her baby Theo’s face just after he turned seven months old
Karina, who was born in the Soviet Ukraine but has lived in America since she was 15, shares her baby with fellow dancer Justinas Duknauskas.
She went public with her pregnancy this past December and announced the birth in April with a sweet picture of Theo’s feet.
Her dating history includes a trio of broken engagements including to baseball star Brad Penny and businessman Jason Adelman.
Karina was also once engaged to her Dancing With The Stars colleague Maksim Chmerkovskiy who is now married to another of the show’s stars Peta Murgatroyd.
New mother: A few months ago she spoke at the NAMI and One Mind’s Stronger Than You Think virtual mental health event and shared: ‘Breastfeeding was a whole shock to me’; seen in June 2019
She first competed on Dancing With The Stars during the third season in 2006 and made second place with her partner Mario Lopez whom she also dated offscreen.
A few months ago she spoke at the NAMI and One Mind’s Stronger Than You Think virtual mental health event and shared: ‘Breastfeeding was a whole shock to me.’
The sizzling sensation joked: ‘I’m like, “I’m going to be like a dairy cow. What?”‘ and dished that she fretted about whether she was up to the task of caring for a baby.
‘I was thinking: “The baby’s going to be born and I’m not even going to know how to change a diaper.” Everybody’s like: “It comes instinctively. Don’t worry.”‘
Baby mine: Karina, who was born in the Soviet Ukraine but has lived in America since she was 15, shares her baby with fellow dancer Justinas Duknauskas
During the same virtual event she revealed she has moved back in with her parents while coping with the new challenges of motherhood.
‘I think when you are not used to living with your parents for a long time as an adult and then suddenly you are, wow, that’s a whole different set of skills that you have to attain,’ said Karina before pointing out the added element of lockdown.
‘And I love them to death, they’ve been so incredibly helpful and I wouldn’t be able to do it without them, but that’s 24-7 in closed doors.’
‘Welcome to the world Theo Gabriel!’: She went public with her pregnancy this past December and announced the birth in April with a sweet picture of Theo’s feet
- He found a baby 36 years ago on a cold, snowy KC porch. Now he wants to find her again
- Female stars call for equal pay in Cannes protest
- Reality TV stars from Long Island
- Amanda Holden opens up on trauma of son Theo's stillbirth
- Mum shares heartbreaking picture of premature baby cuddling dying twin sister
- Rock stars visit Rochester elementary school
- Amanda Holden breaks down as she says stillborn son Theo is still part of family
- 100 babies: Iowa mom who lost 2 of her own fosters hope for others
- Iowa couple fosters 100 babies after losing son, daughter on Mother's Day
- Heartbreaking photo shows moment premature baby girl hugs her twin sister for the last time before she slips away
- South Africa: 'We Share Classes With Cows' Says Learner
- Baby girl diagnosed with deadly eye cancer after her gran spots strange white glow in this photo
- Baby diagnosed with deadly eye cancer after photographer spots white glow in her eye in holiday snaps
- Who is Ore Oduba, who’s his wife Portia, when was their baby son Roman born and when did he win Strictly?
- When a stranger takes your face: Facebook’s failed crackdown on fake accounts
- 'Paws for Patriots,' tutoring app, dancing in DC: Campus briefs
- ‘A system intent on piling more hurt upon a delicate but already bruised baby’
- Khloe Kardashian shares first video of baby True’s face to mark her being one month old
- Parkland survivor celebrate shrapnel-free face, meets hero with friends
- 18 baby items with a cult following on Amazon—and why they’re worth it
Dancing With The Stars vet Karina Smirnoff shares FIRST PHOTO of baby Theo's face and calls him 'my everything' as he turns seven months have 766 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.