Video PlayerClose KABUL, Nov. 28 (Xinhua) — Five civilians and two policemen were injured in two separate blasts that struck two vehicles in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul on Saturday, Kabul police spokesman Ferdaus Faramarz said. According to him, the first blast took place at 07:10 a.m. local time when a magnetic bomb ripped through a vehicle in the Khair Khana neighborhood in northwest Kabul, injuring four people. The second blast occurred in the Omid-e-Sabz township at 07:35 a.m. local time, injuring three people. Without disclosing more details, Faramarz said that investigation has been launched into the blasts. Enditem
- IED blast in Manipur: 4 police personnel, 1 civilian injured
- Kabul Residents Protest Against Presence of Foreign Troops Following Deadly Taliban Attack
- Nine children killed in Afghanistan mine blast
- Kabul hit by heavy explosions and gunfire
- Afghanistan: Dozens killed in blast at Kabul wedding hall
- Kabul hit by twin suicide blasts, several deaths reported
- Breaking: Taliban suicide bomber kills 10, wound 42 in Kabul
- Rocket blast near U.S. Embassy in Kabul
- 'Global jihad does indeed threaten India'
- Somalia orders top UN official to leave the country
Five civilians injured in blasts in Kabul have 182 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.