Video PlayerClose WELLINGTON, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) — New Zealand reported one new case of COVID-19 in managed isolation on Sunday, the Ministry of Health said in a statement. According to the ministry, the new case is a recent returnee from Jordan via Dubai. No new community case of COVID-19 was reported in the country on Sunday. The total number of active cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand was currently 69 and the total number of confirmed cases reached 1,696, said the ministry. New Zealand is currently at COVID-19 Alert Level one with no restriction on public gatherings. However, the ministry is urging the general public to stay vigilant and keep contact tracing. “All New Zealanders should continue to keep a detailed record of their movements in case it is required for contact tracing purposes,” said the ministry. Enditem
- Toll at 49 in New Zealand rampage
- Failures by New Jersey center led to 11 adenovirus deaths, report says
- Aaron Schock strikes deal to have corruption case dropped
- Empowered Dems flex muscle with host of new tax proposals
- New Zealand prime minister vows to not say name of accused mosque gunman
- New York Daily News Nukes Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin With Explosive Cover
- New Zealand Is Banning Assault Weapons. America Won’t Do That Anytime Soon.
- 3 Bangladeshis Killed 3 issing and 7 Injured in New Zealand Terror Attacks: Reports
- Hancock Whitney reports first quarter 2019 EPS of $.91
- Intercept Reports Additional Positive Data from REGENERATE, the First Successful Phase 3 Study in NASH
New Zealand reports new imported COVID-19 case have 246 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.