Video PlayerClose KUNMING, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) — Senior Communist Party of China (CPC) official Huang Kunming called for efforts to publicize the guiding principles of the fifth plenary session of the 19th CPC Central Committee in a comprehensive and faithful manner. Huang, a member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and head of the Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee, made the remarks during an inspection tour to southwest China’s Yunnan Province from Tuesday to Friday. He called for publicity campaigns targeting the general public, spelling out new opportunities and challenges facing China’s development, the objectives of the new development stage, and the requirements for implementing the new development vision and building up a new development pattern. Huang highlighted the roles of emerging online media platforms, rural cultural centers and county-level multi-media centers amid efforts to help the public better understand the guiding principles. Enditem
- Pompeo imposes visa restrictions on Chinese officials over 'intimidation' tactics
- US imposes visa restrictions on Chinese officials, citing coercion
- Nicks to the Chinese strongman’s image
- Trump administration shuts down Chinese cultural exchange programs, calls them 'soft power propaganda tools'
- Chinese scientists make world's first light-based quantum computer: Report
- Chinese scientists make world’s first light-based quantum computer
- Chinese employees are 'forced to crawl on the floor' as punishment for failing to meet sales targets
- Mumbai-Nagpur Expressway's first phase to be open for public from May 1
- US tightens visa restrictions for Chinese Communist Party members
- 'So beautiful!' Stunning light pillars illuminate the night sky of a Chinese city due to an optical illusion
Senior Chinese official stresses publicizing key CPC session have 267 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 13, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.