Sourav Sanyal, Miran Junaidi and Saurabh Ghanekar, final year students from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at SRM University’s AP campus, have turned entrepreneurs by launching OurEye.ai, an automated end-to-end video intelligence solution for enterprises to monitor surveillance camera recordings and leveraging pre-existing CCTV-IP infrastructure.“At SRM, the active learning pedagogy helped us evolve and think out of the box with an approachable management ready to help us in every possible way at all times,” said Miran, informing that they had roped in six more students from the campus for part-time roles in their venture.Next Tech Lab, a student-run technological club of SRM-AP, infused the confidence in the team to float a company. “I met my batchmates and co-founders of OurEye.ai at the lab, we sat over long sessions, explored new areas, played with technology and built innovative ideas. Mentors Aditya and Anshuman, founders of the Next Tech Lab, were of great help, motivating us to demystify all our curiosities,” he said.Besides sponsoring five international conferences, the SRM management enables brilliant students to study a semester at the University of California, Berkeley, as part of the ‘semester abroad’ programme to help them broaden their horizons.Miran recalled that the idea… Read full this story
- Empuraan: The Mohanlal-Prithviraj Project To Start Rolling In 2021!
- Police release footage of Dec 15 violence at AMU, say students started it
- Apple starts rolling out revamped Maps in US
- Mammootty's Movie With Debut Director Jofin T Chacko Starts Rolling!
- Apple’s revamped Maps starts rolling out in US
- Rumour Has It! Mohanlal’s Pulimurugan Sequel To Start Rolling Soon?
- Police release teen suspect in Barnard student’s killing
- Why is Matt Hancock bringing bursaries back for student nurses?
- Serena Williams aces AP Female Athlete of the Decade honors
- 2020 starts on frigid note at annual Coney Island ocean dip
SRM-AP students’ start-up on a roll have 316 words, post on www.thehindu.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.