Video PlayerClose WUZHEN, Zhejiang Province, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) — The World Internet Conference — Internet Development Forum closed Tuesday in the river town of Wuzhen in east China’s Zhejiang Province. Themed “Digital Empowerment for a Better Future: Building a Community with a Shared Future in Cyberspace,” the two-day event attracted more than 500 representatives from over 20 countries and regions. Two main forums, five sub-forums, an expo and other activities were held both online and offline, with the main forums focusing on new trends in cyberspace development including science-based anti-COVID-19 measures, and the sub-forums discussing international norms in cyberspace, the industrial internet and artificial intelligence. Fifteen of the world’s leading internet scientific and technological achievements, covering post-pandemic industrial recovery and coordinated development, digital social governance, global public crisis response, cloud life based on artificial intelligence and other internet-related fields were unveiled at the forum. Two reports on Chinese and global internet development were also released. According to the reports, China’s digital economy reached 35.8 trillion yuan (5.45 trillion U.S. dollars) in 2019, accounting for 36.2 percent of the country’s total GDP. Enditem
- Sun World: The perfect combination of top entertainment and world culture
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury lets 4 players tackle Captain Toad stages together
- Lockerbie bomber 'close to death' - family
- India Unleashes World’s Fastest Rollout But It’s Taking a ‘Crazy’ Risk on Homegrown Vaccine
- CIA Director Mike Pompeo Says Osama Bin Laden's Porn Stash Won't Be Released
- India starts world's largest Covid-19 vaccination drive
- Biden pledges America will 'engage with the world once again'
- World leaders welcome Biden with praise, pleas, and parting shots at Trump
- Disney+ releases ‘Hamilton’ trailer ahead of July 3 premiere
- 'Entire World Wants It': Pamela Anderson Makes Final Plea to Trump, Urging POTUS to Pardon Assange
World Internet Conference closes, releasing leading internet achievements have 294 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.