Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) — Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a congratulatory letter to the World Internet Conference – Internet Development Forum that opened Monday in Wuzhen, east China’s Zhejiang Province. In today’s world, a new round of scientific and technological revolution and industrial transformation is thriving, driving the rapid development of digital technology, Xi noted in the letter. Since the novel coronavirus outbreak, telemedicine, e-learning, sharing platforms and collaboration systems have been widely used, Xi said, hailing the internet’s important role in promoting economic recovery, ensuring social progress in countries around the world, and promoting international cooperation against COVID-19. “China is ready to work with other countries to seize the historic opportunities presented by the information revolution, foster new growth drivers through innovation, break new ground in digital cooperation, create a new pattern for cybersecurity, build a community with a shared future in cyberspace, and join hands to create a brighter future for humanity,” the letter read. Enditem
- World Cup 2019: Bangladesh vs India, Match Preview
- Microsoft woos non-Windows developers with new tools
- Microsoft lays out moneymaking options for Windows Store developers
- Stop selling software development short
- Appmobi: A look at a secure mobile app development platform
- The Web Is Dead. Long Live the Internet
- Who's in charge of Android development: Google or developers?
- Internet restored briefly as rebels close in on Tripoli
- How to set up your first bbPress forum
- World Cup 2019: India vs Afghanistan, Match Preview
Xi Focus: Xi sends congratulatory letter to World Internet Conference - Internet Development Forum have 244 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.