Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski was named The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2020 on Thursday, beating off competition from last year’s winner Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Lewandowski, who won the German league and cup double as well as the Champions League with Bayern, finished as top scorer in all three competitions and won the award for the first time.
Manchester City full back Lucy Bronze won the women’s best player award, becoming the first female English player to take the prize.FIFPro World XI’sMen’s: Alisson Becker (Liverpool and Brazil), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool and England), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool and Netherlands), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid and Spain), Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich and Canada), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich and Germany), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City and Belgium), Thiago Alcantara (Liverpool and Spain), Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich and Poland), Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus and Portugal)Women’s: Christiane Endler (PSG and Chile), Lucy Bronze (Manchester City and England), Wendie Renard (Lyon and France), Millie Bright (Chelsea and England), Delphine Cascarino (Lyon and France), Barbara Bonansea (Juventus and Italy), Veronica Boquete (AC Milan and Spain), Megan Rapinoe (OL Reign and USA), Pernille Harder (Chelsea and Denmark), Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal and Netherlands), Tobin Heath (Manchester United and USA)
- IPL 2020 Final News: Rajasthan Royals Pacer Jofra Archer Wins Most Valuable Player Award
- Antoine Dupont wins Six Nations best player award
- FC Barcelona Boss Dismisses Claims ‘Best Player in the World’ Lionel Messi ‘Tough to Manage'
- Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund: Player ratings
- Bundesliga: New season, same Bayern Munich
- Breathless Bayern set new standards with Klassiker triumph
- Bayern Munich 5-0 Frankfurt: Lewandowski hat-trick and Sane stunner clinch resounding Bundesliga win
- RB Leipzig 1-1 Bayern Munich: Forsberg penalty frustrates Bundesliga champions
- What's next for David Alaba and Bayern Munich?
- FIFA 21: Release date, price, new features and player ratings for latest EA Sports football game
- Bundesliga | Kimmich injury overshadows Bayern’s Klassiker win
- IPL 2020: List of all Purple Cap winning bowlers from Indian Premier League season 1 to 13
- What’s the Best Unlimited Data Plan?
- FIFA 21 ratings: Who are the top 100 players? Full list revealed as Kevin De Bruyne is crowned Premier League’s top star
- Champions League final: The dilemma facing Bayern Munich ahead of PSG showdown
- FIFA 21 guesses next 15 players to follow Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi as Ballon d’Or winners
- Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich — buildup
- Dortmund 2-3 Bayern Munich LIVE SCORE: Alaba, Lewandowski and Sane secure crucial win for Bundesliga champions
- Bayern Munich remains in a class of its own after 'Der Klassiker' triumph
- Salzburg 2-6 Bayern Munich: Lewandowski nets twice as late flurry keeps champions perfect
Bayern's Lewandowski wins FIFA Best Player Award have 491 words, post on www.rediff.com at December 18, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.