With over 10K daily loan applications, Buddy Loan offers collateral-free personal loan options from India’s top lenders on its platform. Borrowers can use the loans to meet any financial needs.
Personal loan application through Buddy Loan is easy, instant and document free. Anyone above 22 years, salaried or self-employed can apply for a loan amount of up to Rs 15 lakh on this platform. An individual only needs to fill a digital form and provide PAN details for the loan application.“The idea behind the inception of this fintech product was to create loan borrowing options from the safest lenders of the country for even smaller amounts and to provide financing solutions to the maximum number of people. Our agenda now is to build and nurture a reliable and robust bridge between our customers and lenders that ensures high convertibility of loan applications,” said Srikanth Bureddy, Co-Founder of Buddy Loan.
Through its partnership with the country’s safest lenders, the fintech startup has created a safety net for its customers to fulfil their financial needs. Being an aggregator, Buddy Loan runs the initial screening of the personal loan applications on its technologically advanced platform, thereby matching the requirements and offering the borrowers loan options from multiple lenders on a single platform.
The filtering process allows both the customers and lenders to save a lot of time and effort. While it enables lenders to process and grant loans quickly, it also saves borrowers from individually checking their loan eligibility with various lenders and sharing the same information numerous times.
Buddy Loan is a user-friendly digital-only platform, accessible 24/7 through web and android app. Using the app, users can also avail exciting deals & offers, earn & redeem points at multiple levels. Buddy Loan will be introduced on the App Store soon.This story is provided by VRPR Digital. will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/ VRPR Digital)
- Mumbai metro line 3 gets Rs 2,480 cr Jica loan
- NTPC raises $750 million to fund green push
- Credit healthy habits you must practice
- PayU names Reliance Payments senior executive as new India CEO
- Private equity, venture capital funding drops from $9.2bn to $5.9bn in Q4FY20
- PaySense raises $18Mn from PayU and others
- Indiabulls Housing Finance buys 40 per cent in UK bank
- After SC order, India's cryptocurrency space is whirring back into action
- After IL&FS crisis, SIDBI says will continue to support good NBFCs
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- ‘Like Selling Crack to Children’: A Peek Inside the Silicon Valley Grift Machine
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- Coronavirus: Nurses stood down as Scott Morrison issues new quarantine rules for travellers
- Restaurants scramble for survival in coronavirus-hit Brooklyn as bills mount, sales plummet
- Swiss coronavirus cases top 10,000, restrictions held in 'marathon' fight
- Lockdown Day 3: In a no-revenue time, India’s pursuit for survival to fight COVID-19, CFOSpeak
- The two Detroits: a city both collapsing and gentrifying at the same time
Fintech startup Buddy Loan generates 7 million loan applications worth Rs 6k cr have 512 words, post on bfsi.economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.