BLURB 28-year-old Snehpal Randhawa was driving a taxi that was hit by another car at Vancouver SANGRUR A 28-year-old man, hailing from Dhuri town of Sangrur district, was killed in a road accident at Vancouver in Canada on Saturday.Snehpal Singh Randhawa died after a taxi he was driving was hit by another car in the wee hours of Saturday, his father Bahadur Singh said.He said Snehpal had gone to Canada on study visa in 2010 and later started working as taxi driver there. “As per initial information, his taxi was hit by another car and he was declared brought dead in hospital. I will leave for Canada on Tuesday to bring his body.”According to a statement by Vancouver police department, the car driver was seriously injured in the incident while two taxi passengers also sustained injuries.Police said they suspected speed and alcohol could be the factors behind the accident.
- 25-year-old man killed trying to cross Highway 29 in Napa
- Man killed during home invasion, carjacking in northeast Houston
- Man killed after large pickup T-bones car in Clear Lake area
- Man killed Wednesday in carbon monoxide poisoning incident identified as 61-year-old
- Longview man killed after getting out of his vehicle on U.S. 59
- Man Kills 4, Wounds 2 in California Stabbing Rampage
- Man Killed In Hit And Run Outside Legendary Buckhead Dance Club
- Man killed after being hit by tube at Gants Hill station
- Police: Florida man kills pregnant wife, dumps her body in a trash bin
- Connecticut Man Killed in Plane Crash Off Hamptons: Police
Sangrur man killed in Canada mishap have 259 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.