She is proud mum to two daughters; Belle, six, and Penelope, three.
And Katie Piper has revealed spending time at home during lockdown has made her broody and want to try for another baby.
However, the charity founder said her husband Richard Sutton wasn’t as keen to expand the family because he had outgrown the newborn baby stage after having their two girls.
Broody: Katie Piper has revealed spending time at home during lockdown has made her broody and want to try for another baby (pictured last month)
Katie, 37, told OK! Magazine: ‘I think he just wouldn’t really want to go back to the beginning stage.
‘You know over lockdown how people bought loads of puppies? I was like, “We could have another baby! I’m at home so I could breastfeed on Zoom and it’d be great!”
‘But then the world will go back to normal in spring and I’d be like, “Oh no, I’m eight months pregnant, that wasn’t a good idea.’
Content: However, the charity founder said her husband Richard Sutton wasn’t as keen to expand the family because he had outgrown the newborn baby stage (pictured in 2019)
Katie added they haven’t ruled out having another child telling the publication: ‘None of us know what’s going to happen in life’ but if she was to fall pregnant she didn’t care about gender as long as the baby was healthy.
The couple recently celebrated their five-year wedding anniversary and Katie said they marked the occasion by making a homemade curry.
The television personality had originally planned to head out for dinner but decided to stay in because she couldn’t fit into her dress because of a bloated stomach.
In November, Katie received a Honorary Doctorate Award of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland to mark her achievements as a healthcare leader.
Family: Katie is proud mum to two daughters; Penelope, three, and Belle, six
Last month, the activist was honoured for her groundbreaking work setting up the Katie Piper Foundation – which supports burns survivors, along with their families and carers.
The Foundation has also opened a rehabilitation centre in the UK – and reaches out to survivors to provide remote individually tailored programmes of rehabilitation.
Katie survived a sulfuric acid attack orchestrated by her ex-boyfriend in 2008, which caused significant damage to her face and left her blind in one eye.
The horrifying attack was organised by her obsessive ex-partner, Daniel Lynch, but was carried out by Stefan Sylvestre, 31.
Impressive! Last month, the activist was honoured for her groundbreaking work setting up the Katie Piper Foundation
- Katie Piper heads out with husband Richard and daughter Penelope, 2, ahead of skin graft check up... after admitting 'relief' following surgery on her blind eye
- Katie Price PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Model, 42, puts on an eye-popping display in a skimpy orange bikini as she holidays with beau Carl Woods, 31, and kids Junior and Princess in Turkey
- 'We're having a BOY!' Harry and Kate Kane reveal they're having a baby son as he kicks a football filled with blue smoke at virtual gender reveal party
- Pregnant Radford teen shares adorable baby bump photo as she announces due date
- 'Every day my heart sinks': Kate Garraway says husband Derek's COVID-19 battle is 'far from over' while praising her kids for 'staying strong' as they lead weekly Clap for Carers
- EXCLUSIVE 'I am just desperate to be a mum': Alex Reid's fiancée Nikki Manashe reveals their IVF treatment has been put on hold again after receiving new test results
- Little Mix's Perrie Edwards reveals she isn't ready for marriage with long-term beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain but insists they will be together 'forever'
- Strictly's Motsi Mabuse is 'relocating her family to the UK from Hamburg' to ensure the new series is not left with just TWO judges... as COVID-19 puts Bruno Tonioli's involvement in doubt
- Ayda Field shares never-before-seen photos of all four of her children - including baby Beau
- Peter Andre makes sweet revelation about lockdown romance with wife Emily
- I’ve put on two stone during lockdown but I don’t care, says Myleene Klass
- New mum Lucy Mecklenburgh hits back at trolls who say she shouldn’t breastfeed in public
- What came next for Love Island finalists - from babies to cheating and tragedy
- Stormzy celebrates birthday by spending thousands on boozy party for family & pals
- The Queen reveals joy at attending Princess Beatrice’s ‘nice’ wedding at secret Windsor ceremony in front of 20 guests
- Billie Faiers shows off renovated kitchen after husband Greg set fire to it during lockdown
- Myleene Klass looks chic in black Bardot dress after revealing she is 'relaxed' over two stone weight gain following birth of Apollo, 11 months
- The Secrets She Keeps’ Laura Carmichael reveals why she was desperate to play a psychopath after Downton Abbey
- Gemma Collins says ‘I’ll be pregnant next year at 40’ after losing almost 3st in lockdown to combat fertility problems
- Pregnant Gigi Hadid brands Zayn Malik her ‘baby daddy’ as she kisses him in rare selfie
'I could breastfeed on Zoom!': Katie Piper reveals lockdown made her want another baby - but her husband isn't keen to expand their family have 879 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 4, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.