The Mega Millions jackpot for 01/29/21 is $25 million, and the drawing will be held at 11 p.m. ET tonight.
Keep this page bookmarked and refresh it to see if you hold the winning numbers from Friday night’s drawing.
Friday night’s 01/29/21 jackpot is worth $25 million, with a cash-value option of $18.6 million. The total jackpot could increase depending on the number of tickets sold around the country prior to the drawing.
The winning numbers on Tuesday (01/26/21) for the $20 million jackpot were: 29-49-56-66-67 with a Mega Ball of 24. The Megaplier was 3x.
There was no grand prize winner from Tuesday’s drawing, nor were there any tickets sold that matched the first five white balls, and minus the gold Mega Ball, for the game’s second prize of $1 million.
There were 15 tickets sold nationwide on Tuesday that matched four of the five white balls and the Mega Ball for the $10,000 third prize. None of those purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1, which would have made their third-prize winnings worth $30,000.
The last grand prize jackpot winner was from a ticket sold in Michigan on 01/22/21 for $1.05 billion, which was the second-largest jackpot in Mega Millions history. The previous winning ticket before that was sold in Wisconsin on 09/15/20 for a jackpot worth $119 million. That was only the fifth, and final, Mega Millions jackpot won in the 2020 calendar year.
Here are the five Mega Millions jackpots won in 2020:
$119 million — September 15 in Wisconsin
Other winners—dating back to 2019—were a $372 million ticket sold in Ohio and a $227 million ticket that was sold on 09/24/19 in the city of Cedar Park, Texas—a suburb north of Austin.
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery every Tuesday and Friday night, and it is one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Mega Millions jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million or more with a Megaplier. Tickets are $2 per line, and odds of winning with a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. For more information on Mega Millions, or to check your past numbers, visit its website.
Powerball is the other multi-state lottery, and it also starts at $20 million. Its drawings take place shortly after 11 p.m. ET on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Here is the Powerball website for more information, or to check past winning numbers.
Friday night we will post the Mega Millions 01/29/21 drawing payouts and tell if there was a winner and where that winner came from, if so.
Here are the top 10 Mega Millions Jackpots to date:
- $1.537 billion 10/23/2018 1-SC
- $1.05 billion 01/22/2021 1-MI
- $656 million 3/30/2012 3-IL, 1-KS, 1-MD
- $648 million 12/17/2013 2-CA, 1-GA
- $543 million 7/24/2018 1-CA
- $536 million 7/8/2016 1-IN
- $533 million 3/30/2018 1-NJ
- $522 million 6/07/2019 1-CA
- $451 million 1/5/2018 1-FL
- $414 million 3/18/2014 2-FL, 1-MD
- Mega Millions winning numbers announced for $433 million jackpot
- Mega Millions winning numbers announced for $522 million jackpot
- The Mega Millions jackpot: What are the odds of winning?
- Mega Millions jackpot winner is New Jersey food production manager
- You could win the €290 million Mega Millions jackpot, from Ireland!
- What time is the EuroMillions draw, how much is the jackpot and how many numbers do you need to win it?
- Latest Mega Millions winner says he'll take his lottery jackpot in cash please
- Mega Millions Friday 13th jackpot rises to $340 million, among highest ever
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $375 million; next drawing is Tuesday
- Mega Millions winner will receive even more money, jackpot revised to $543 million
Mega Millions Drawing For 01/29/21, Friday Jackpot is $25 Million have 554 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.