The price of petrol is at a record high in Mumbai today as it crossed the Rs 92 mark for the first time.
In the financial capital of the country, the price of petrol now stands at Rs 92.04 per litre.
The diesel price in Mumbai is Rs 82.40 per litre.
The State-controlled oil marketing companies (OMCs) increased the pump prices of petrol and diesel again on Friday across the country, after keeping the rates static for two days.
Following today’s rate revision, petrol prices were hiked by 22-25 paise a litre while the price of diesel was raised by 23-27 paise across major metro cities.
On the other hand, in Delhi, petrol prices jumped to Rs 85.45 a litre as against Rs 85.20 per litre on Thursday while diesel is retailing at Rs 75.63 per litre, according to the data from Indian Oil Corporation website.
This is also the highest price for petrol in the national capital till date.
State-owned fuel retailers — Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOC), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) — had on January 6, resumed daily price revision after nearly a month-long hiatus.
- Petrol prices to hit four-year high as US action on Iran threatens oil supply
- Minting money: Shahid Kapoor-starrer 'Kabir Singh' crosses Rs 70 cr in opening weekend
- Wholesale inflation cools in August as food prices soften
- Petrol prices remain stable, oil prices slightly rise
- Petrol, oil prices kept unchanged in latest regular adjustment
- RON 95 petrol price drops by 400 VND per litre
- Mahanagar Gas cuts CNG, PNG prices
- Concern grows over Tet price hikes
- Petrol, diesel prices likely to rise Rs4 per litre
- Government slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs2 per litre
- PTI government reduces price of petrol by Rs2.41 for September
- Energy price cap pushes inflation below 2% target for first time in two years
- Seattle breaks record for largest home price gains
- Pressure: Core inflation reaches 7% for first time in 41 months
- Jefferies maintains buy on SBI Life, raises target price to Rs 988
- Buy Grasim Industries, target Rs 785: CK Narayan
- Sell SAIL, target Rs 30: Shubham Aggarwal
- Buy Siemens, target Rs 1230: Shubham Aggarwal
- Sell Raymond, target Rs 530: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy Escorts, target Rs 630: Shrikant Chouhan
Mumbai: Petrol price crosses Rs 92 mark for the first time, diesel priced at Rs 82.40 per litre have 347 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.