#Narendra Modi8-phase polls in WB: 3 ex-CECs say EC’s decision must have been based on law and order situation assessment
#Narendra ModiIndia's fintech market likely to grow to 6 lakh crore
#Narendra ModiKhelo India Winter Games: Jammu and Kashmir will become ‘Winter Sports Hub’, says PM Modi
#Narendra ModiYour success made the great MGR very happy, says PM Modi at Dr MGR Medical University
#Narendra ModiIts done: The 3.45 am call to NSA Doval after Balakot was hit and Operation Bandar was competed
#Narendra ModiPM Modi underlines support for farmers; attacks Congress-DMK alliance
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India’s win in 3rd Test ‘a shallow victory’; urges ICC to intervene
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Anirudh Jatkar, Vinaya Prasad, And Other Celebs Who Denied Joining The Sudeep Show
- Technology Vivo X60 Series Global Variants Listed At Google Play Console; To Pack Snapdragon 870 SoC
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Lifestyle Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
- Education SSC JE Result 2021 For Paper 1 To Be Released Today
New Delhi, Feb 27 : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate The India Toy Fair 2021 via videoconferencing on Saturday, his office said in a statement on Thursday.
The fair, which will conclude on March 2, aims to bring together all stakeholders including buyers, sellers, students, teachers, designers on a virtual platform to create sustainable linkages and encourage dialogue for the overall development of the toy industry, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) said in the statement.
‘Through this platform, the government and the industry shall come together to discuss how India can be made the next global hub for manufacturing and sourcing of toys by way of attracting investments in the sector and promoting exports,’ it stated.
In his ‘Mann ki Baat’ address in August, Modi spoke about the importance of toys in the holistic development of a child and emphasised on boosting toy manufacturing in the country.
He had called upon startups and entrepreneurs to ‘team up for toys’, as he noted India’s minuscule share in the global toy market of over Rs 7 lakh crore and asserted that the country has the talent and ability to become a hub for the industry.
Over 1,000 exhibitors from across 30 states and union territories will display their products at the India Toy Fair, the statement said.
It will showcase traditional Indian toys as well as modern toys including electronic toys, plush toys, puzzles and games. The fair will also host numerous webinars and panel discussions with eminent Indian and international speakers with proven capabilities in toy design and manufacturing, it said.
- Indian PM Modi begins visit to VN
- Comprehensive strategic partnership to fuel Việt Nam-India development
- India's billion-dollar battle to build the world's biggest statue
- Việt Nam-India relations upgraded to comprehensive strategic partnership
- India pledges to back Vietnam's military modernization, security
- India pledges to back VN’s military modernization, security
- Trump urges India's Modi to fix deficit, but stresses strong ties
- China protests after India PM visits frontier region
- Prime Minister Narenda Modi’ visit opens new chapter in Vietnam-India relationship
- ASEAN-India: Shared Values, Common Destiny
- India always a steadfast friend, development partner of Vietnam: official
- Indian PMâs visit hoped to lift Vietnam-India ties to new height
- PM Dung begins official visit to India
- PM highlights Vietnam’s multilateral diplomacy
- ASEAN-India Senior Officials’ Meeting held in Hanoi
- Japan's PM says will keep seeking Trump's understanding on TPP
- Government News 29/8
- Government News 31/7
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/6
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 13/3
PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today have 869 words, post on www.oneindia.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.