#BandhAP bandh tomorrow: Normal life to be hit as support pours in
#BandhMotor strike: Normal life hit in Kerala, public vehicles including keep off roads
#BandhFuel price hike: Odisha bandh affects normal life, educational institutes closed
#BandhFarmers’ Protest: What is ‘chakka jam’ that farmers have announced for Saturday?
#BandhCoimbatore: Bandh called by Hindu, Muslim outfits postponed on March 7
#BandhKarnataka bandh today: No Ola, Uber, autos, how to travel in Bengaluru today
- Movies Coming 2 America Movie Review: The Eddie Murphy Sequel Celebrates African Culture & Is Heavy On Nostalgia
- Sports India vs England: Rishabh Pant will be an all-time great in all formats in years to come, says Sourav Ganguly
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Visakhapatnam, Mar 05: With an AP Bandh being observed today several organisations have come out in support of the same.
The Andhra Pradesh Bandh today is being observed to protest against the move of the Centre to privatise the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP). Normal life is likely to be affected due to the AP Bandh today.
FDNA general secretary A Aja Sarma in a statement said that the VSP was contributing to the progress of Andhra Pradesh, especially north Andhra. He also said that the local BJP leaders who camped in Delhi with the promise of convincing the Centre to change its mind is now singing a different tune.
He also said that the privatisation was nothing but handing over national assets to corporate companies. He alleged that the local BJP leaders were more interested in protecting their political future rather than safeguarding the interest of the state.
The Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee too announced that it will extend support to the bandh. APCC President Dr S Sailajanath said that the Congress party had decided to extend its support to the bandh.
He said that the VSP has Rs lakh crore worth of lands, but the Centre proposed to handover the same to a private company at a cheaper price of Rs 30,000 crore. He vowed to protest vehemently until the decision was reversed.
- Kosovo: Trying for a normal life in a divided city
- New PlayStation hits market as console battle with Xbox begins
- The Clocklike Regularity of Major Life Changes
- It's beginning to look a lot like lockdown: London's Oxford Street is deserted and streets stand empty after a day when commuters still packed the Tubes as month of anti-Covid restrictions begins
- Van-Tam says 'I'd be at the front of the queue if I could' for Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine - but he refuses to guarantee normality by Easter as retired doctors and students are drafted in for huge logistics operation
- Boris's mass COVID testing moonshot 'to cost £100BILLION': PM's plan to get life back to normal with 10 MILLION tests a day is forecast to cost almost as much as entire NHS budget - and experts warn it may not even be possible
- Social Enterprise Summit 2020 theme "new normal · collective power"
- Your guide to perfect health: Dentist shares the 12 things you can do to improve your mind and body today
- Fauci says Americans could start getting coronavirus vaccines 'very likely before the end of this year' and says he has 'no intention' of leaving his NIH job when President-elect Biden takes office
- AP Interview: France wants Biden to calm trade disputes
- How redefining ‘normal’ can alter human behavior
- Germany sees another record day of Covid cases while hard-hit Italian regions enter a month-long lockdown and Austria warns its intensive care beds are filling up as second wave hits Europe
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for November 5, what’s in store for Aries, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and other zodiac signs
- 'Summer 2021 is going to be the party to end all parties!' Britons take to social media in hope their lives could be back to normal by next year as experts hail Pfizer Covid vaccine
- Britain could be worst coronavirus-hit nation in Europe with 66,000 deaths in the first wave of the outbreak – three times Italy’s expected toll - because of the NHS's shortage of hospital beds and intensive care capacity, warn scientists
- Great-grandmother sentenced for Carterton hit-and-run
- Old pets are like sad, beautiful music. Is it selfish to enjoy them?
- The two million year old 'baby volcanoes' on Mars that could have supported life
- Dreading a dark winter lockdown? Think like a Norwegian
- UPDATE: Cannes: Paramount Confirms ‘Story Of Your Life’ Acquisition; $20 Million Is Fest Record Deal
AP bandh today: Normal life likely to be hit have 1029 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.