#BandhMotor strike: Normal life hit in Kerala, public vehicles including keep off roads
#BandhFuel price hike: Odisha bandh affects normal life, educational institutes closed
#BandhFarmers’ Protest: What is ‘chakka jam’ that farmers have announced for Saturday?
#BandhCoimbatore: Bandh called by Hindu, Muslim outfits postponed on March 7
#BandhKarnataka bandh today: No Ola, Uber, autos, how to travel in Bengaluru today
#BandhBodo accord: Non-Bodo outfits observe 12-hour bandh in Assam
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Series Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 11,999
- Finance EOL Index 2020: Top 10 Cities to Live and Work in India
- Lifestyle Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 13: These 21 Contestants To Raise The Temperature On Sunny Leone & Rannvijay’s Show
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: India Legends vs Bangladesh Legends: Timing, Fantasy Tips, Other Info
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago 'XTA' Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Visakhapatnam, Mar 04: With an AP Bandh being observed tomorrow (March 5) several organisations have come out in support of the same.
The Andhra Pradesh Bandh tomorrow is being observed to protest against the move of the Centre to privatise the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP). Normal life is likely to be affected due to the AP Bandh tomorrow.
FDNA general secretary A Aja Sarma in a statement said that the VSP was contributing to the progress of Andhra Pradesh, especially north Andhra. He also said that the local BJP leaders who camped in Delhi with the promise of convincing the Centre to change its mind is now singing a different tune.
He also said that the privatisation was nothing but handing over national assets to corporate companies. He alleged that the local BJP leaders were more interested in protecting their political future rather than safeguarding the interest of the state.
The Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee too announced that it will extend support to the bandh. APCC President Dr S Sailajanath said that the Congress party had decided to extend its support to the bandh.
He said that the VSP has Rs lakh crore worth of lands, but the Centre proposed to handover the same to a private company at a cheaper price of Rs 30,000 crore. He vowed to protest vehemently until the decision was reversed.
- HTC U11 Life (Android One) review
- AP U.S. History Text: White, Christian Americans Finding It ‘Difficult to Adjust’ to Becoming Minority
- AP Interview: Sierra Leone's new leader pledges unity
- PODCAST Singing in the Rain: How the Cloud Can Pour Down Money
- Hitting the Natural-Gas Jackpot
- Battery Storage Will Offer Grid Support as Puerto Rico Recovers
- Comments for : HTC ThunderBolt software update is scheduled to roll out starting tomorrow; May 3rd
- Comments for : Motorola W755 releasing tomorrow
- 57 Life-Changing Upgrades for Every Room in Your Home
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga review: tomorrow's display in yesterday's laptop
- Asus confirms that Android 3.2 is coming to the Eee Pad Transformer tomorrow
- Microsoft Surface Pro review: the new normal
- Comments for : Nokia asks the man who produced its last hit to produce an "iPhone killer"
- Comments for : Samsung sheds some more light on the Exynos 5420 Octa: more power and longer battery life
- How Dell’s Project Sputnik came to life
- 46 real-life robots that will make you think the future is now
- 5 Tech Trends That Will Disrupt the Life Insurance Industry in 2018 & Beyond
- Google Pixelbook review: Prepared today for the possible reality of tomorrow
- Comments for : Most benchmark tests support Apple's claim that differences in battery life among A9 chips is 2%-3%
- Comments for : Will we see a Sprint or T-Mobile iPad tomorrow?
AP bandh tomorrow: Normal life to be hit as support pours in have 824 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.