Speaking in the
The overall budget proposal has gone up by Rs 9,742 crore compared to last year, said Patel. He said that it was Rs 587.88 crore surplus, indicating that the state economy was emerging out of the Covid shadow and was on the recovery path.
Additionally, 20 lakh employment opportunities will be created in different sectors like manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy, tourism, food processing and service sectors. Rs 11,323 crore has been earmarked for health, up from Rs 11,243 crore last year. A special vaccination cell will be set up at the state level to ensure smooth functioning of the vaccination drive. In addition, medical vaccine stores will be set up in eight districts, he said. The budget also proposes recruitment of 1 lakh apprentices under Mukhyamantri Apprentice scheme, with Rs 53 crore earmarked for it.
- New tax regime allows deduction of interest on home loan on rental property
- Incomes that are exempted under the proposed new tax regime
- Ahead of new tax on foreign spends, Indians begin moving money to fund E-2 visas
- New tax norms to hit dividends received from foreign arms
- Amazon, Flipkart seek rollback of new tax on online sellers
- Budget: 'Higher spending will require higher taxes' - report
- No new taxes in Rajasthan budget
- Lebanese Government Will Not Introduce New Taxes to Replenish Budget - Finance Minister
- Extension keeps Jim Rutherford with Penguins through 2021-22
- 2021 Ford F-150 New Front End Spied Completely Uncovered
- Proposed Alexandria Budget Includes 2-Cent Real Estate Tax Hike
- 2021 Hyundai i20 Debuts: New Design, Tech, And Mild Hybrid System
- Plastics tax, carbon-trading cash to cover EU's Brexit gap, officials say
- Impact of proposed new income tax rates on a Rs 15 lakh salary
- Budget 2020 | Nirmala Sitharaman keeps the future in focus
- These individuals can't switch between old and new income tax regimes every year
- Govt needs to clarify how TDS from salary will work in new income tax regime: Experts
- Income tax benefits on EPF contributions: New vs existing tax regime
- Managing Money with Moneycontrol | What the govt has clarified on tax changes
- Sununu touts New Hampshire as a bit different, a lot better
Budget 2021- ’22 steers clear of new taxes have 440 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.