During the Chinese Lunar New Year break, members of the Photographers Association of Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia autonomous region, gathered to document wildlife on the East Ujumchin and Ulgai prairies.
Photographers captured herds of red deer, Mongolian gazelles, Siberian roe deer, as well as other wildlife — steppe wolves, corsac foxes, red foxes, Pallas’s cats, golden eagles and steppe eagles.
In recent years, poaching has been largely halted by the local government, which has focused its efforts on wildlife protection. Public awareness about the importance of protecting wildlife has also been raised, thanks to education online.
Tang Ziye contributed to the story.
- Over 600 artists from 13 countries light up festival in Inner Mongolia
- Animal Crossing! Camera captures foxes, cats, squirrels, birds and even a snake using a fallen tree trunk as a bridge over the water at a French lake
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019: Stunning shots of animals
- Wildlife volunteers scour bushland for small glider marsupials in Queensland's Scenic Rim
- Best mirrorless camera 2019: the 10 best models on the planet
- 11 Best Cyber Monday camera deals: Sony A6000 kit for $600, Nikon D7500 kit for $997, Canon EOS M50 kit for $600 and more
- Best Cyber Monday camera deals on Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, Canon and more
- Huge Cyber Monday camera savings from Sony, Canon, GoPro, Nikon and more
- Cyber Monday camera savings still available from Sony, Canon, Nikon and more (Tuesday update)
- Birds and koalas captured on ‘critter cams’ after NSW bushfires
- My Journey To Photograph All The Wildlife In
- See the Winners of the Inaugural Comedy Wildlife Awards. Which Is a Real Thing.
- The Best Camera Lenses for 10 Popular Types of Photography
- Rare black leopard caught on camera for first time in 100 years
- 5 Common Camera Lenses and When to Use Them
- Why Mirrorless Cameras Are Great for Street, Candid, and Shy Photographers
- The 9 Best Point and Shoot Cameras for All Budgets
- Bavaria: Drunk, unlicensed driver speeds, steals speed camera, runs red light, is caught
- On camera: Tiger chases tourist jeep at Ranthambore National Park, video is viral
- Are India's tiger numbers inflated?
Cameras capture wildlife in Inner Mongolia have 324 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.