SINGAPORE – A white sport utility vehicle was seen flipped on its back on the Seletar Expressway (SLE) in the direction of Woodlands on Monday (March 1).
At about 8.05am, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted to a road accident before the Woodlands Avenue 12 exit. SCDF officers assessed a man for minor injuries, who then declined to be taken to hospital.
The Straits Times understands that no other cars were involved in the accident.
The driver is understood to have lost control of the vehicle, which spun around before flipping over.
The car appeared to have suffered damage to its front, with bits of debris scattered on the road nearby.
There was also a small cordon on the road near Mandai at about 8.40am when an ST reader saw the car and workmen surveying the site.
- Man suffers minor injuries as car goes up in flames after crash
- REPORT: Kevin Hart Walking After Suffering ‘Major’ Injuries In Car Crash
- Brutal Toyota MR2 Crash Leaves Driver Only With Minor Injuries
- Man escapes with minor injuries after car flies across six metre-wide trench
- Joey Logano's car flips in air in absurd crash at Talladega
- Maserati driver escapes with minor injuries after ramming car into tree in Toa Payoh
- Man seriously injured, four others suffer light injuries after car skids and catches fire
- Man, 24, suffers serious injuries and is dramatically rescued after falling at beauty spot made famous by TV’s Outlander
- 18-Year-Old Killed, 3 Other Teens Suffer Major Injuries In Suspected DUI Crash In Solano County
- Foreign driver claims to doze when crashing into utility poles in Ho Chi Minh City
- WATCH: Phoenix Police Drag Unconscious Driver with No Heartbeat from Burning Car
- 6 People Injured After 2 Cars Crash, Jump Curb In Brooklyn
- Dramatic video captures police shooting after wild car chase in Hong Kong; woman and child in vehicle unharmed
- Speeding car in Pattaya flips and injures 5 teenagers – VIDEO
- Heart-stopping moment Audi driver being chased by cops smashes into lorry at 80mph with woman and child in his car
- Driver Rescued After Rolling Over Into Canal Near Dixon
- 1 Dead, Several Others Injured After Ambulance Flips On Its Side In Brooklyn
- Dashcam captures out of control car crash before 'hero gent' hauls woman from wreckage
- Prince Philip Is OK After He Was In A Car Crash
- Dramatic Video Shows Car Chase Ending in Police Shooting in Hong Kong
Car flips over on SLE, driver suffers minor injuries have 384 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.