#Farooq AbdullahAbdullah advocates dialogue with Pak to end terrorism in J&K
#Farooq AbdullahChanges can be made, farm laws are not religious scriptures: Abdullah
#Farooq Abdullah'Can't even kiss my wife' because of pandemic’: Farooq Abdullah leaves audience in splits
#Farooq AbdullahWon’t bow before anyone: Farooq Abdullah on money-laundering case
#Farooq AbdullahJKCA money laundering case: ED attaches Rs 11.86 crore assets of Farooq Abdullah
#Farooq AbdullahRoshni scheme row: Malevolent, misleading propaganda against Abdullahs, alleges NC
- Sports India vs England: ‘You can try your luck sometimes’: Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Movies Coming 2 America Movie Review: The Eddie Murphy Sequel Celebrates African Culture & Is Heavy On Nostalgia
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Srinagar, Mar 05 : National Conference president and former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah has challenged an Enforcement Directorate order attaching his residential and commercial properties worth nearly Rs 12 crore.
Party MP Hasnain Masoodi said the petition challenging the ED order was filed before the Jammu and Kashmir High Court here on Wednesday. It is scheduled to come up for hearing on Friday.
In December, the ED attached the properties worth Rs 11.86 crore in Kashmir and in Jammu, alleging that they were the proceeds of crime in a scam related to the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association.
Masoodi said the properties attached by the ED were either ancestral or acquired before the alleged offence took place.
- ED Attaches Rs 10 Crore Assets of Mumbai Businessman in Surat Hawala Scam Case
- ED attaches assets worth ₹204 crore in BPSL case
- ED Attaches Rs 204 Crore Worth Assets of Ex-BSPL CMD Sanjay Singal
- ED attaches Rs 204 crore worth assets of ex-BPSL CMD Singal
- Bikaner Land scandal: ED attaches assets worth Rs 4.62 crores of Robert Vadra’s company and others
- Probe Agency Attaches Rs 5 Crore Assets of Former UP Minister in Money Laundering Case
- Bank fraud: ED attaches over Rs 107 crore assets of Kolkata firm
- Supreme Court orders ED to attach corporate properties of JP Morgan for violation of FEMA in Amrapali case
- ICICI Bank seeks to recover Rs 47 crore from Chanda Kochhar
- 2G case a shame to nation: CBI tells HC challenging acquittals
- Patanjali Ayurved completes acquisition of bankrupt Ruchi Soya for Rs 4,350cr
- PMLA case: ED arrests Robert Vadra's close aide NRI businessman Thampi
- ED attaches Rs 10-cr assets
- ED attaches ₹5 crore assets of former U.P. Minister in money laundering case
- ED arrests Robert Vadra's close aide in foreign assets case
- Bhushan Power and Steel case: ED charge sheet against MD, 24 others
- BPSL CMD diverted funds to arrange tax-free income: ED
- Pune court asks govt to initiate sale of DSK properties
- Bikaner land scam case: ED attaches Vadra's assets worth Rs 4.62cr
- PMC Bank scam: SC stays HC order allowing shifting of HDIL promoters from jail to their residence
Farooq Abdullah challenges ED order attaching his properties worth nearly Rs 12 crore have 790 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.