#Harsh VardhanCentre committed to strengthen connectivity, bring development in north-east region: Harsh Vardhan
#Harsh VardhanDr Harsh Vardhan should say he is not endorsing Patanjali’s Coronil, says Indian Medical Association
#Harsh VardhanIMA ”shocked” over Patanjali's claim on Coronil; demands explanation from Harsh Vardhan
#Harsh VardhanHarsh Vardhan appeals to healthcare, frontline workers to get vaccinated against COVID
#Harsh VardhanIndia stands on threshold of vaccinating each and every Indian against COVID-19: Vardhan
#Harsh VardhanAbout 18-19 vaccine candidates against COVID-19 in pipeline: Harsh Vardhan
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days March 2021: Discount Offers On Apple iPhones
- Sports Swiss Open: PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal may face off in semifinals; all eyes on Chirag-Satwik
- Finance SGB Twelfth Tranche Opens For Investment: Should You Invest?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Shares A Throwback Picture; Recalls Childhood Memories That Pierced Her Heart
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Could Be Called Astor In India: Will Rival The Hyundai Creta
- Lifestyle Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning, Kaley Cuoco And Other Celebs Sizzle In Their Fashionable Gowns
- Education JEE Main Response Sheet 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
New Delhi, Mar 01 : Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan said that he will do the booking for the vaccine today and plans to get vaccinated on Tuesday. “I will do the booking today and I plan to get vaccinated tomorrow,” he said.
“I’ve been saying from beginning that both our vaccines are safe & perfect as far as immunogenicity is concerned. We’re thankful to PM, he has always told us that you’ve to lead by example. He took the jab 1st of all, when vaccination of people above 60 yrs has begun,” said Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on Monday.
”He took COVAXIN, against which a lot of misinformation was spread even when it was scientifically perfect. I think PM has given a clear message to the country. All misinformation & hesitancy should be buried once and for all,” Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan said.
He said,”The side effects are minimal like swelling or fever. This sometimes happens during normal vaccination too. Hospitalisation due to vaccination is 0.0004 – it’s negligible. No death has occurred due to vaccination.”
Union Health Minister further said,”If someone dies 4 days or 10 days after inoculation, you can’t link it to vaccination. Every death has been scientifically investigated. High powered experts committee evaluate it, no case has come yet that death is vaccine-induced.”
Earlier in the day, the vaccination drive began to give jabs to persons aged 60 and above, and those in 45-59 age bracket with comorbidities.
Appointment for vaccination can be booked through the Co-WIN 2.0 portal. A mobile number cannot be used for making more than four registrations, they had said.
People opting for vaccination at private hospitals will have to pay up to Rs 250 per dose, including Rs 100 service charge per dose, they said.
- Covid-19 spread contained in country, says Harsh Vardhan
- Indians anywhere can access Covid-19 lab in 3 hours: Harsh Vardhan
- BCG vaccine could slow down Covid-19 spread, says research but warns it’s not a ‘magic bullet’
- Coronavirus Essential podcast | Health ministry aims to conduct 10 lakh tests per day; Oxford vaccine showing good progress, says AstraZeneca
- Global scientists pour scorn on Putin's 'reckless, foolish and unethical' claim that Russia has won Covid-19 vaccine race with 'Sputnik V' jab already given to his daughter which he claims offers 'two years' immunity' but has not been fully tested
- Spanish girl, 11, dies of organ failure after testing positive for Covid-19 in rare suspected case of Kawasaki-like inflammatory syndrome
- Top news of the day: Home Minister Amit Shah, T.N. Governor test positive for COVID-19; won’t impose any language through new education policy, says Education Minister, and more
- India is a constructive, dependable actor globally, writes Harsh Vardhan Shringla
- It Will Be Very Difficult For Trump To Rush A Vaccine Before The Election, Even If He Tries
- Covid-19: India posts its second million in just 21 days
- Russia registers coronavirus vaccine, Putin’s daughter inoculates
- It's not for me: speed of COVID-19 vaccine race raises safety concerns
- Russia approves coronavirus vaccine despite testing safety concerns
- It’s not for me: Speed of Covid-19 vaccine race raises safety concerns
- Top news of the day: Daughters have equal rights in joint Hindu family property, Supreme Court rules; former President Pranab Mukherjee’s condition worsens, and more
- Russian Covid vaccine is safe, says Prez Putin; his daughter gets 2 shots
- Promising Covid-19 treatment offers test run for vaccine distribution
- Independence Day 2020: Remembering Kargil War hero Captain Vikram Batra
- ‘Pushing for it very hard but not for votes’: Trump hopeful Covid-19 vaccine will be out by end of 2020
- Will a coronavirus vaccine work in obese people? Experts warn excess fat can make shots less effective - leaving one of the populations most at-risk for COVID-19 vulnerable
'If someone dies 4 days or 10 days after inoculation, you can't link it to vaccination': Harsh Vardhan have 1041 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.