#JnuProtest at Gateway of India: Mumbai cops charge 36
#JnuJNU to re-open from Monday; students have to undergo 7-day self-quarantine
#JnuHope Swami Vivekananda’s statue teaches everyone devotion, intense love towards nation: PM Modi
#JnuJNU student Sharjeel Imam arrested for Delhi riots
#JnuJNU warns its students against providing shelter to Delhi violence victims
#JnuGuwahati local court sends Sharjeel Imam to 4-day police remand
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days March 2021: Discount Offers On Apple iPhones
- Sports Swiss Open: PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal may face off in semifinals; all eyes on Chirag-Satwik
- Finance SGB Twelfth Tranche Opens For Investment: Should You Invest?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Shares A Throwback Picture; Recalls Childhood Memories That Pierced Her Heart
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Could Be Called Astor In India: Will Rival The Hyundai Creta
- Lifestyle Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning, Kaley Cuoco And Other Celebs Sizzle In Their Fashionable Gowns
- Education JEE Main Response Sheet 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
New Delhi, Mar 01: Further reopening its campus, the Jawaharlal Nehru University Sunday said all final-year MPhil students who require access to the premises for submitting their dissertation on time will be allowed entry from March 8. The university has also permitted Bachelors and Masters students under the PWD category to enter the campus if they require access to laboratories and other facilities.
“The reopening of all authorised canteens except ‘Mughal durbar’ and food court have been allowed with immediate effect, besides railway reservation counter and service providing shops like hair saloon, cobblers and xerox outlets,” the varsity said in an official order.
Earlier, the JNU had allowed fourth semester MPhil and MTech students of its science school and special centre, as well as final semester MBA students, both day-scholars and hostel residents, to return to campus in the different phases of reopening.
- Rutgers holds annual White Coat Ceremony for first-year med students
- Morris: Harvard 'Acting Weak' By Allowing Satanic Black Mass on Campus
- Saying goodbye: The final year in the Adams Theatre
- Tenn. governor allows guns-on-campus bill to become law
- Concealed weapons likely coming to Texas college campuses
- Student News: Imaginative Readington students have date with destiny
- Pot legalization no free ride to smoke up on college campuses
- Drake students 'might have a heart attack' if Drake doesn't visit campus
- ITT Tech students unsure about next step after school's closure
- These 13 States Want to Allow College Students to Carry a Gun
- Tennessee lawmaker: ISIS should be allowed to recruit at colleges
- Student News: Middlesex County College students take on community initiatives
- Wayne student at center of Fordham free-speech battle
- SUNY: Fewer students, higher tuition
- The Riot Act: Win or lose, college campuses now explode with chaos and violence with regularity after games
- Vanderbilt students hold rally to support rape victims
- Dixie State unveils plans to boost student housing
- EPISD declares support for undocumented students
- Black University of Missouri students are hungry for an end to racism on campus
- Elite New Hampshire prep school probes campus ‘hookup’ culture amid rape case involving teen students
JNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus have 727 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.