#Rahul GandhiBJP should follow Rahul on Emergency, regret Gujarat riots: NCP
#Rahul GandhiCongress leader Rahul Gandhi slams Centre over Chinese build-up in Depsang
#Rahul GandhiAfter 2014, opposition fighting battle for India, not for power: Rahul
#Rahul GandhiRahul Gandhi terms grandmother Indira Gandhi’s ’emergency a mistake’
#Rahul GandhiTamil Nadu should show the way to India in keeping out BJP: Rahul Gandhi
#Rahul GandhiRahul Gandhi dubs PM Modi a ”formidable enemy,” vows to defeat him
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Series Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 11,999
- Finance EOL Index 2020: Top 10 Cities to Live and Work in India
- Lifestyle Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 13: These 21 Contestants To Raise The Temperature On Sunny Leone & Rannvijay’s Show
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: India Legends vs Bangladesh Legends: Timing, Fantasy Tips, Other Info
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago 'XTA' Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
New Delhi, Mar 04: Congress leader and Wayanad MP Rahul Gandhi on Thursday slammed the Centre alleging that the Narendra Modi government is misusing Central agencies to intimidate those supporting farmers’ protest.
Taking to Twitter, Rahul Gandhi said that the Modi government making central agencies dance on its tunes and carrying out raids on those speaking against its policies.
“Some Idioms: Dancing to someone else’s tune – Central government does this with IT Dept-ED-CBI. Scaredy-cats – friendly media in front of the central government. Like a cat on hot bricks – like the central government makes a raid on the supporters of the farmer (sic),” Rahul Gandhi said on Twitter.
The Congress leader’s attack came a day after the Income Tax Department conducted raids at the properties of film director Anurag Kashyap and actor Taapsee Pannu in Mumbai.
- Modi's ruling party suffers big defeat in key India polls
- Gandhi dynasty returns from the shadows as reluctant heir finds golden touch
- Modi's nationalist appeal fading across India
- Unions team up ahead of agency workers’ protest
- Indian farmers get $9bn loan relief ahead of elections
- India PM Modi's Hindu nationalist BJP loses key elections in 3 states
- 'Lord' Modi just like the British, India's Gandhi says
- Priyanka Gandhi makes her political debut
- Why are Indian farmers angry?
- Several dead, dozens escape prison amid Haiti protests
- Departments brace for fallout as €100m capital budget cuts planned to pay for children's hospital
- Government to sign off on €100m budget cuts to pay for hospital as country faces fallout
- Westminster protests: Free speech requires that we shut down the far-right
- US State Department: We urge the authorities of Moldova to ensure a free and fair electoral process
- Protestant role in 1798 rebellion ‘forgetfully remembered’
- Indian Politician Breaks Internet With Formally Joining Election Arena
- 'Deads' to Contest Polls Against Heavyweights in the Indian Elections
- Tycoons on the Run Will Play a Key Role in the World's Biggest Election
- Supreme Court trial of Catalan separatist leaders opens in Madrid
- India will 'completely isolate' Pakistan
Modi government is misusing IT department to intimidate those supporting farmers' protest: Rahul Gandhi have 753 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.