After experiencing a scorching Wednesday, there was no respite for Mumbaikars as temperatures remained high on Friday. As per reports in Regional Meteorological Centre Mumbai, the city recorded a maximum temperature of 38.1 degrees Celcius. The temperature was recorded at the Santacruz Station. While in the Colaba station, the maximum temperature is recorded at 38.8 degrees Celcius.
Meanwhile, in Thane, the temperature recorded stood at 37 degrees Celcius on Friday.
Mumbai Santacruz IMD Automatic Weather Station indicating temperature variations in last 2 days. Blue line of 4 Mar… https://t.co/7voBRdvw05
— K S Hosalikar (@Hosalikar_KS) 1614935359000
In another post, Hosalikar shared the maximum temperature of other cities of
Meanwhile, amidst the sultry weather in the city, the cricket practice sessions went on full swing at Dadar’s Shivaji Park Maidan.
Photo: Sanjay Hadkar/BCCL
The IMD has predicted that the temperature will remain high on Saturday as well. IMD Mumbai stated that the temperature of Mumbai may be recorded at 37 degrees tomorrow. However, the sky will mainly remain clear.
- 15 tips on how to keep cool as mercury rises
- Weather alerts across France as mercury rises higher
- Heatwave water warning as mercury rises
- UK weather warning for inch of rain in 1 hour today despite 25C heat – but there’s good news for next weekend
- UK weather: Spring to finally arrive as warm Spanish wind set to push temperatures up this weekend
- UK weather – temperatures to drop by 20 DEGREES this week after weekend heatwave
- Latest: Temperatures reach high of 27.5 degrees
- Mercury set to hit 36C – but warning of thunderstorms on Friday
- This is what the weather will be like in Cambridge for the next seven days
- Brits bask in balmy 33C today as heatwave makes UK hotter than Athens – and it’s going to last
- How long will the hot weather last as Merseyside basks in MORE sunshine?
- Warm weather ahead for Dundee and Tayside after cold blast
- UK weather: Some set for sunshine while others expect 'yellow rain warning'
- Weather warnings extended as France's heatwave breaks records
- 2018 London Marathon weather forecast for Sunday – will it be hottest on record and what is the African plume?
- Bank Holiday Weather: UK Set To Sizzle In Record-Breaking Heatwave
- UK weather – Stansted Airport cancels flights and M2 closed as thunder storms and 2 inches of rain flood London and South East
- UK weather – satellite image shows ‘Spanish Plume’ heatwave heading directly for Britain bringing scorching 33C sunshine with it
- UK weather warning for 2 INCHES of rain extended to tomorrow as thunderstorms spark flooding and ‘turn M2 into river’
- Northern Ireland weather: Rain arrives, and US storm could follow
Mumbai Weather: Mercury rises to 38.1 degrees Celcius in the city today have 576 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.