Speaking in the Maharashtra Assembly, the BJP leader said, “The MVA government want to investigate and questioning those who had tweeted in the national interest.”
Read: Mumbai City Latest News
“What did Lata Mangeshkar or Sachin Tendulkar write? They only tweeted against the propaganda going on against India. The toolkit cites that genocide occurs in India. The Poetic Justice Foundation created this toolkit in support of Khalistan. The toolkit mentioned how to create economic and social harm against India. Even if our party asked them to tweet in support of the country, then we are proud of this. And, this shows our patriotism,” added Fadnavis.
Reacting to Fadnavis comment, Maharashtra Home Minister
Earlier on February 8, Fadnavis had condemned Home Minister, Anil Deshmukh for ordering a probe into celebrities’ tweets on the ongoing farmers’ protests.
“Disgusting and highly deplorable! Where is your Marathi pride now? Where is your Maharashtra dharma? We will never find such ‘ratnas’ (gems) in the entire nation who order probe against Bharat Ratnas who always stand strong in one voice for our nation. Has this Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) Government lost all its senses?” Fadnavis had tweeted.
- The Constitution - What The Heck Does It Really Say Anyway? Part I
- 125 House Republicans co-sponsor resolution to censure Schiff over 'parody' reading of Trump-Zelensky call
- I’ll Be Goddamned If Chili Is Ever Considered A Health Food
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: June 12, 2006
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: May 10, 2006
- House holds Barr, Ross in criminal contempt, as GOP decries 'more political theater'
- He Will Confirm A Covenant With the Many: The US - Israel Strategic Alliance - Part II
- Did 9-11 Change Everything for the Business Community
- Is It Worth Being A Good Person In 2019 America?
- Inside TheMaven's Plan To Turn
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: May 15, 2006
- A Fragile Lifeline: Lessons I Learned Answering The Aids Hotline
- Why Are Successful Entrepreneurs So Darn Lucky!
- Vive le Canada
- 'Saved by the Bell' star Tiffani Thiessen explains why she’s not returning for reboot
- TOP TEN Pound 4 Pound Best Boxer Ever
- Bible Road Map - Or the Road Less Traveled
- The Extinction of the Diablo Rojo
MVA govt wants to probe icons who tweeted in national interest, says Devendra Fadnavis; Anil Deshmukh hits back have 459 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.