New Delhi: The Serbian beauty Natasa Stankovic celebrates her birthday on March 4 and to make her day special, doting partner Hardik Pandya dropped an adorable photo album.
The loved-up pictures of Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic are too mushy and also a few of the photos have the little munchkin Agastya posing too.
Hardik wrote in the caption: Happy birthday my baby. It's your birthday but I feel you gave me the best gift ever as Agastya I am blessed. Years and years together
For all those who don’t know, Hardik proposed to Natasa on a yacht in Dubai and gave her a ring in January, last year. The couple welcomed their bundle of joy home on July 30, 2020, naming their baby boy Agastya.
Natasa is a Serbian model, who made her debut in Bollywood with Prakash Jha’s ‘Satyagraha’. She participated in the reality show ‘Bigg Boss 8’ back in 2014-15. She has featured in several hit Bollywood songs like ‘Mehbooba’ from ‘Fukrey Returns’, ‘Zindagi Meri Dance Dance’ from ‘Daddy amongst various others. She has also done a few dance numbers in Tamil and Kannada movies.
She was last seen in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 9’ as a contestant with Bigg Boss 14 fame Aly Goni.
- "This Team Knows Only Two Things", Hardik Pandya On India's Winning Run
- Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag Send Hilarious Birthday Wishes To Harbhajan Singh
- MS Dhoni Turns 37: Virat Kohli's Birthday Wish For "Mahi Bhai"
- "You Are Getting Older", Ziva Reminds MS Dhoni On His 37th Birthday
- Offset's romantic effort to win Cardi B back falls flat; she tells fans to be kind
- England's winning white-ball run brought a juddering halt at Old Trafford as India storm to victory
- India vs England: Rohit Sharma Dedicates Century To His "Fallen Friend Sudan"
- Bday wishes pour in for captain cool Dhoni
- Tom Cruise sparks 'Top Gun' feud between US Air Force, Navy
On ladylove Natasa Stankovic's birthday, cricketer Hardik Pandya shares loved-up romantic pics! have 358 words, post on zeenews.india.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.