MANILA, Philippines — More than 29,000 individuals have so far been vaccinated against COVID-19, Malacañang said Monday.
"Mayroon na tayong halos 30,000 or 29,266 na medical frontliners na nabakunahan," presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said in an online briefing.
(We now have almost 30,000 or 29,266 medical frontliners who have been vaccinated.)
On March 7 alone, Roque said 4,128 individuals were vaccinated.
There have been 383,980 COVID-19 vaccines deployed across different regions, of which 329,480 are Sinovac and 54,500 are AstraZeneca.
"So iyong first dose deployment po ng Sinovac, tapos na po," Roque said.
(We have deployed the first doses of Sinovac, it's done.)
The Philippines has been rolling out its COVID-19 vaccination program using 600,000 doses of Sinovac vaccines from China and 525,600 doses of AstraZeneca vaccines from the COVAX facility.
One million more doses of Sinovac vaccines procured by the national government will be delivered to the Philippines on March 21, vaccine czar Carlito Galvez Jr. has said.
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
- Here’s what happened after California got rid of personal belief exemptions for childhood vaccines
- Colorado finally shedding its reputation as a laggard in childhood vaccination rates
- 3,400-Year-Old Ancient Palace Found In Iraq Reservoir
- Japan’s ruling party under fire over links to far-right extremists
- PIL on Clinical trial of anti-diarrhea vaccine Rotavac: SC issues Notice to Centre, DBT and CMC Vellore [Read Petition]
- 'Fox & Friends' guest slams Oprah for promoting 'far left's socialist agenda'
- Dan Patrick raises $4.5 million, far ahead of challenger Mike Collier
- How a seemingly respectable couple starved their toddler on a vegan diet that left her weighing less than 5kg when she was 19 months old - and why no one spotted the shocking neglect
- Mixed Blood fills in the blank on 2018-19 season; Lowertown Guitar Festival coming to Lake Como
- Florida’s school safety effort: Here’s how it’s working so far
- Warriors handed second loss at home, fall 115-107 to Pistons (Oct 29, 2017)
- Bridging the Week: June 22 to 26 and 29, 2015 (Clawbacks, Third-Party Payments, Block Trades, Trade Allocations, Governance; Reg SCI)
- No. 19 Hoyas run over Bearcats
- No. 19 Georgetown 74, Cincinnati 47
- Energy & Environmental Law Update for October 19‚ 2015
- Happy Valley: No. 2 Penn State routs No. 19 Michigan 42-13
- Plenty of surprises so far this season
- Far-right figures sue Caputo, saying he served as Stone's mouthpiece
- 3 former Cup champions sitting on playoff bubble (Oct 19, 2017)
- Far From Perfection: Individual Alternative Minimum Tax Is Still Alive
Over 29-K frontliners vaccinated so far against COVID-19 – Palace have 435 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.