Recently, the Gansu Baishuijiang National Nature Reserve released a rare video of wild pandas captured by an infrared camera, in which an adult panda is sitting on the ground and eating bamboo leisurely.
According to the staff members, this wild panda eats Fargesia denudata , which mainly grows between 2,100 meters and 3,100 meters above sea level.
In recent years, with the continuous improvement of the ecological environment in the reserve, wild pandas have often appeared in the camera, but it is rare to see such a clear, smooth and complete video as the one in which the scene of pandas having their meals is caught so clearly.
- Snow leopard family spotted in SW China nature reserve
- 27 people fined for trespassing in restricted nature reserve area
- The world's only BROWN panda which was 'bullied as a cub for looking different' gets adopted by a US-based charity
- Several rare animals rescued in January
- Wild giant panda spotted in SW China
- Bye bye Bei Bei! National Zoo's beloved four-year-old giant panda is leaving Washington DC to join China's breeding program
- Bei Bei, Washington's homegrown panda, returns to his ancestral roots
- World's only captive brown giant panda adopted
- Malaysia's last known Sumatran rhinoceros dies of cancer at wildlife reserve
- Xinjiang reports increasing endangered wild camels
- Camera captures snow leopards mating in NW China
- Magnificent pride of lions butchered by poachers for witch doctor potions at one of the world’s largest game reserves
- Signs of wild Amur leopards reported in Jilin
- Venomous Snakebite Captured in a Photo
- Rare wildcat allegedly photographed on Da Nang’s Son Tra peninsula
- Vampire bats developing taste for HUMAN BLOOD as natural habitat forces them to hunt for bigger prey
- Interview: U.S. National Zoo's director hails cooperative relationship with Chinese partners on giant pandas conservation
- Moscow zoo panda cam allows whole world to watch
- A Guide to the Wild Amount of Drama That Has Sprung From
- 30 Most Memorable Nude Scenes in Movies
Rare scene of wild pandas captured in Gansu's nature reserve have 306 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.