The government announced in the Budget that women innovators will be given Rs 20,000 a month under the start-up
The government has allocated Rs8,692.63 crore for 'gender budget' in its 2021-22
To encourage women to work as trainers and coaches, a special scheme has been planned for these courses. A high level committee will be formed to run the scheme, finance minister
150 more ambulances for 108 services
A total of 150 more ambulances will be commissioned for 108 ambulance service at the cost of Rs.30 crore. Facilities at
Rs48K subsidy for e-auto rickshaw
The state is planning to increase the subsidy on e-vehicles as part of its initiative to promote clean energy.
Announcing the Budget proposals, FM Nitin Patel said electric rickshaws and two-wheelers would be promoted, with subsidies of Rs48,000 per vehicle for battery powered e-rickshaws and Rs12,000 for electric two-wheelers. The allocation for these is Rs 26 crore. Charging stations would be set up at various places. Gujarat is the fi rst state in installing roof-top solar sytems on houses with a total installed capacity of 920 megawatt on 1.76 lakh houses.
- Deepika Padukone To Charge Rs 15 Crore For Film With SRK?
- Engineers India announces Rs 587 crore share buyback
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Can You Answer The Rs 1 Crore Question That Stumped Chhavi Kumar?
- Temple clerk Ananthu becomes millionaire after winning Rs 12 crore in lottery
- KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 1 Crore Question That Made Nazia Nasim This Season’s First Crorepati?
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat 3.0: Govt grants Rs 900 crore for COVID-19 vaccine R&D
- Mookuthi Amman: Nayanthara Starrer Sold To Disney+ Hotstar And Star Vijay For Whopping Rs 20 Crore
- KBC 12: The Rs 7 crore question that Nazia Nasim couldn't answer after becoming season's first crorepati
- Entire Gujarat Congress can be bought for Rs 25 crore: CM Vijay Rupani
- Mahesh Babu Starrer Sarkaru Vaari Paata's Digital And Satellite Rights Sold For Rs 35 Crore?
- Activists: Use Rs 139 crore grant to induct more BMTC buses, e-autos
- Delhi cabinet approves over Rs 40 crore to give insurance to lawyers
- Telangana government sanctions Rs 600 crore for 2BHK units in urban areas
- Ashok Leyland has spent about 40% of its FY21 capex of Rs 750 crore by September-end
- Centre gives Balewadi complex Rs 16 crore for Khelo India SCE
- Security and Intelligence Services Q2 net profit rises 42% at Rs 108 crore
- Muthoot Finance Q2 net profit rises 2.5% to Rs 931 crore
- Bandhan Bank Q2 profit down 5% at Rs 920 crore
- CBI books Madhya Pradesh-based firm for cheating UCO Bank-led consortium of over Rs 105 crore
- Bengaluru-based Embassy REIT profit for second quarter flat at Rs 232 crore, revenue up 4 percent to Rs 540 crore
Rs 8,692 CRORE: THAT’S THE BUDGET FOR WOMEN have 608 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.