Tampines Changkat Community Club is having a baju kurung distribution project from May 8 to 10.
The initiative aims to help less privileged families in Tampines.
The baju kurung distribution project will take place from May 8 to 10 from 10am to 5pm.
The event will be held at Tampines Changkat Community Club.
In response to queries from Mothership , a spokesperson from the community club said that over 500 needy families have been invited to come down to the CC.
There, they can receive new or pre-loved baju kurung for the upcoming Hari Raya festivities.
Needy individuals who are interested can also register themselves on the spot at the hall entrance.
The CC previously launched a baju kurung donation drive to collect new or pre-loved clothes from Apr. 1 to May 4.
However, the baju kurung donation drive was halted on Apr. 25 due to overwhelming response.
If you require baju kurung to celebrate Hari Raya, here are the details of the collection drive:
Where : Tampines Changkat Community Club, 13 Tampines St. 11, Singapore 529453
When: May 8 to 10, 10am to 5pm
Top photos via Tampines Changkat Zone 5 RN
- Whittlesey Emergency Food Aid thanks supporters after all needy families receive hampers
- Burnley volunteers are buzzing over vegetable garden project that will help disadvantaged families
- Nine projects helping women and girls across Sussex chosen for Tampon Tax funding
- Northampton women and girls projects share £3.4 million of national funding
- The 10 best Dreamworks animations, ranked
- A thrilling new family drama written with love for Morecambe and The Bay
- 'It made it a happier time for those in need'
- US government shutdown over President Trump's wall could see millions go hungry
- Disused pub transformed into bustling community hub
- Melanie Mendiola details priorities as GEDA administrator
- Governor says she'll appeal to feds on H-2B crisis
- POLITICO EU Confidential: Facebook’s pain — Clegg speaks — A day off!
- Food Hygiene Ratings for Bassetlaw businesses
- GIFT OF GIVING: Five causes for expats on Spain’s Costa del Sol to get behind this Christmas
- President Niinistö launches annual charity drive
- Can you help? Hitchin soup kitchen plans to branch into Stevenage
- Blunder costs Asfordby elderly their Christmas food gifts
- The real Secret Santas: these community volunteers give their time at Christmas to support those struggling to cope
- 'Homeless women in Burton targeted for prostitution', campaigner claims
- Trump to shut down his charity accused of 'shocking illegality'
Tampines Changkat CC has baju kurung distribution project for needy families from May 8 to 10 have 371 words, post on mothership.sg at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.