Are you looking for the iPhone XS price and the cost of other previous models? You're not alone, as more people are buying secondhand devices during the pandemic. Apple fans can check out a list of refurbished gadgets with significant discounts. You'll find iPhone XS and XS Max along with other Apple goodies at lower prices.
Before you buy an iPhone XS, you should check out its features. Check its original price and its much lower refurbished price this year. If you have the iPhone 12 already, getting this older model might not be a good decision. Otherwise, this is a great time to get an Apple smartphone for much cheaper!
Most people know Apple products for their super high prices, so they grab Android phones instead. Thankfully, you can buy secondhand phones from their website. As you'll soon find out, the iPhone XS beats the latest models in some ways. You could get an iPhone that's like the iPhone 12, but for much less!
Isn't the iPhone XS a previous model?
The Apple iPhone XS and the plus-sized XS Max came out in September 2018. Lately, people are curious about iPhone XS prices in the Apple store.
It's got the beautiful curved design and rectangular shape you'll see in most iPhones. It's also got features that match the ones on the 2021 models.
Soon after releasing the iPhone XR, Apple stopped making new iPhone XS units. You can find used ones on the Apple website for lower prices.
You already expect the standard rectangle form of the iPhone. Read below to find out more important details about the features of the iPhone XS . Then, we'll show the iPhone XS prices.
iPhone XS features
- Space Gray
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch all-screen OLED Multi‑Touch display
- A12 Bionic Chip
- Next-gen Neural Engine
Water, Splash, and Dust Resistance:
- Rating of IP68 with 2 meters maximum depth up to 30 minutes
- Portrait mode with depth control and advanced bokeh
- Dual 12MP wide-angle and telephoto lens rear cameras
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Smart HDR for pictures
- Dual optical image stabilization
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps
- Uses Dual SIMs (eSIM and nano-SIM)
- The XS and the XS Max can't use existing micro-SIM cards
It supports FaceTime calling just like most iPhones. You could also use augmented reality by checking it in the Settings.
If you want to fast charge, you'll need to buy other accessories. You could check the Apple website for wireless charging gadgets and other iPhone XS add-ons.
We didn't include the features of the iPhone XS Max because it's similar to the XS. It's only a bit wider and heavier than its smaller cousin.
Related Article: How to turn off iPhone 12
How much is an iPhone XS?
The refurbished iPhone XS price slashes the original around $899. It says you can buy it for $639, so you save $260.
The chunkier XS Max slashes the original $999 price to $719 . The site says you save $280 at that price point.
You might get less space from your phone based on many factors. The apps already on it use up around 4GB, so you might not get your full 512GB of storage.
Also, you have to add a data plan from carriers like T-mobile, Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T. If you need LTE advanced, ask them for LTE support.
As we said, people are checking out iPhone XS prices due to the pandemic. Many lost their jobs and businesses, so they don't want to buy new ones.
Instead, they look for 2018 iPhones, and other used models on the Apple refurbished page . These were the units returned to the manufacturer that needed fixing and testing .
Now, they're sold at super low prices. The Apple website even says you could save up to 15%. As we said, you could get the XS for $260 lower.
You could get other Apple stuff much cheaper too. You got Macs, iPads, Apple Watches, and other accessories with significant discounts.
Not only do you get lower iPhone XS prices. The refurbished products also come with a warranty, just like brand new ones!
Tips for buying refurbished electronics
You could buy used Apple products from other sites . Although, you follow these tips to avoid buying broken or stolen gadgets:
- Look for any scratches or bumps.
- Check the IMEI number. This could help you find out if your used phone was stolen. If it was, that phone might lock you out.
- Check the warranty. Don't be distracted by the lower iPhone XS price. Make sure your used phone has a warranty.
It's much better to purchase Refurbished products from the Apple website . They make sure you get a lower iPhone XS price with no hassle!
Should you buy an iPhone XS this year?
If you have the new iPhone 12, the XS might not be for you. While its rear camera has 2x optical zoom , its bezel blocks some of the actual viewable areas.
If you have older iPhone versions, you might like the iPhone XS now. Even better if you haven't owned an iPhone before. Both kinds of people could get a smartphone upgrade for lower prices!
Otherwise, you could try out other smartphone brands. You might find something better and cheaper outside Apple!
Related Article: iPhone 11 Review
If the lower iPhone XS prices don't interest you, you could get accessories instead. Check out USB-C power adapters, Qi wireless chargers, and others at Apple and other stores.
Read the user guide and disclaimers carefully. These will help you understand how to care for and use your device correctly.
For example, follow the drying instructions if your phone gets liquid damage. Don't charge a wet iPhone to keep yourself safe.
The water and dust resistance aren't permanent conditions. Those can change as a result of normal wear and tear.
- iPhone owners can now plug in hardware security keys with the YubiKey 5Ci
- Longer battery life, smarter camera, face ID support: Things you need to know about the iPhone 11 line-up
- Try to Hate the iPhone 11 Pro
- The real cost of your iPhone: Apple spends less then $500 on the parts and production of the iPhone 11 Pro Max - but charges up to $1,449
- A treat from Apple: Tech giant likely to unveil iPhone SE 2, new iPad Pro, AR headset in 2020
- Use these iPhone 11 camera features to take better photos
- Where Can I Purchase an iPhone Online?
- Festive delight: PCs are back in fashion; here's why you should get one before prices go up in December
- The Cheapest iPhone 11 Might Be Impossible to Beat
- iPhone 11 Review: Performance to keep die-hard Apple fans on its side
- Apple TV Plus: Launch date, price, shows and films to expect
- Could Apple Really Bring Back Touch ID on the iPhone 11?
- Apple iPhone SE 2 price revealed in latest rumour, and it’s VERY good news for fans
- How Can You Benefit From the iPhone Price Drop?
- Water Damaged iPhone - What to Do Now
- The ‘i’ in iPhone may soon stand for India
- iPhone 3G Review, 2009 - Phone Still Worth It?
- New Features of the iPhone 3GS
- Is Apple iPhone 3G Really Worth the Hype - Compared to the Going Prices on Pay As You Go
- Is it Time to Get an iPhone?
The iPhone XS price in 2021 have 1347 words, post on usa.inquirer.net at March 26, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.