TIME to whip out your spoons because Dairy Queen (DQ) is launching an innovative offer that will allow you to experience the joys of ice cream cake like never before. Called To-Go Tin Cakes, this brand-new offer brings you DQ cake creations in reusable to-go tin cans in order that you can have your cold treats at your own pace.
With three new and mouthwatering flavors from which to choose, there is something for everyone to enjoy. You can even get all three in one go, keep them in the freezer and get your dose of sinful goodness as needed. It's that convenient.
First up is Strawberry Cashew Cheesecake. Indulge in a hearty medley of sweet strawberry topping, chopped roasted cashews, decadent cheesecake bits and white icing all resting on a bed of rich and creamy ice cream cake; a mixture of different flavors and textures that complement each other.
Then, there's Choco Oreo. Dig into a heavenly treat, featuring a layer of ice cream cake, nestled underneath a generous topping of chocolate, crushed Oreo and cookie chunks, bits of chewy marshmallows and white icing the perfect dessert for cookies-and-cream lovers.
And last but certainly not the least is Mango Cheesecake. On top of its ice cream cake base is a blanket of luscious mango topping, lavishly decorated with bits of cheesecake and white icing, a confection that will surely leave you wanting more.
Get these treats through the 8911-1111 delivery hotline.
- HCM City launches app to assess COVID-19 transmission risks
- Việt Nam Red Cross Society launches the 2020 Humanitarian Month
- Virtual tour, exhibition, bilingual book launched to mark Reunification Day
- Writing contest launched about Russia
- How to have your cake and eat it! From rocky road bites and chocolate muffins to red velvet cupcakes - you can beat the bulge with these tasty family desserts
- Terrific tins: 10 delicious, affordable recipes – from crab fried rice to sweetcorn cakes
- The top 10 recipes the world has been Googling in isolation revealed - including easy pizza dough, carrot cake and the famous Dalgona coffee
- A pinch of pepper to wake up your cakes
- Nigel Slater’s recipes for split pea soup, and pea and mushroom cakes
- China's Yunnan launches 800,000 T metals stockpiling drive
- RPT-China's Yunnan launches 800,000 T metals stockpiling drive
- Prince Charles' goddaughter India Hicks recreates a sweet childhood photo for her son Conrad’s 17th birthday – as they celebrate with a ‘corona’ cake and homemade donuts at their Bahamian family home
- Victoria Beckham celebrates her 46th birthday with husband David and their children by enjoying a delicious cake in their Cotswolds mansion... as DJ pal Fat Tony hosts a 'virtual party' on Instagram Live
- Chris Brown Pays $1,000 For Heartbreak On Cake
- Archie's big first birthday plans: Meghan Markle will bake a 'sugar-free' cake before the family 'splashes around in the pool' and video calls the Cambridge children 'for the first time in months', royal expert tells Ok!
- In a Tough Month, This Instagram-Friendly Cereal Startup Eats Cake
- Princess Charlotte will celebrate her fifth birthday with a video call to the Queen and rest of the royal family along with cakes and games at their Norfolk estate, a source claims
- The best new beauty products to spark joy during lockdown: Spring makeup & skincare launches
- Zoom rival Pexip launches lockdown listing with video roadshow
- EXCLUSIVE: Love Island Australia's Vanessa Sierra launches a PORN career with her YouTube star boyfriend Luke Erwin as they sell explicit videos for $10 a month
DQ launches To-Go Tin Cakes have 561 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.