KOTA KINABALU: With the exception of Kota Kinabalu, nine districts in Sabah registered single-digit new Covid-19 cases while the rest reported zero cases on Wednesday (May 5).
State Local Government and Housing Minister Datuk Seri Masidi Manjun in noting the improvement of the Covid-19 situation in Sabah, revealed the state recorded 50 new cases on Wednesday (May 5).
“After weeks of registering high double-digits of daily cases, Tawau finally registered a single digit of just eight (cases) today.
“In fact with the exception of KK with 11 cases from existing clusters, other districts registered single digits, with none in 17 (districts),” tweeted Masidi who is in charge of Covid-19 affairs in the state.
No fatalities and no new clusters were recorded in Sabah on Wednesday, but an enhanced movement control order was announced to be imposed in Sekolah Menengah Ugama Pantai Manis in Papar district, starting Friday (May 7) to May 20.
A new cluster involving the religious school was earlier reported on Tuesday (May 4), with 16 total cases to date.
- District attorney will not charge 49ers’ Ray McDonald in domestic violence case
- CFB AM: Disgusted Steve Spurrier ditches presser after zero questions
- Aaron Hernandez murder case timeline
- Fast track: Second Hernandez murder case set for trial quicker than first
- 7 charged in high school football hazing case
- Fantasy Auto Coke Zero 400 Race Preview
- Despite Durant’s return, Thunder bring zero energy in loss to Pelicans
- Tyler Mason’s Sept. 17 Gophers mailbag
- Seven charged in NJ high school football hazing case
- Hernandez’s lawyers seek to suppress key text messages in Lloyd case
- Five things: Packers’ pass defense must be improved vs. Redskins
- NFL Week 17 rundown
- Big Picture, Week 1: How Aggies improved after losing Manziel
- NFL Week 17 Cheat Sheet: Panthers can still finish messy 2014 right
- FSU, Golson meshing behind his dramatically improved play
- Pacers continue dominance with win over Wolves, improve to 13-1
- Throwing up zeros: 21 fun facts about the Cardinals’ 21 shutouts
- In case you missed it: Manziel sits, flags fly
- Attorney gets more time for settlement in Blake Griffin case
- Winston or Mariota could enter a risky situation in Tampa Bay
Covid-19 situation improves in Sabah with zero cases in 17 districts have 326 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.