Haven't decided on what to do this Mother's Day? That's okay. With all the restrictions in place, you're bound to run out of ways to celebrate special occasions in the safety of your home.
Here are three new things you can do that will be fun for both you and your kids. Bonus: they'll make you look like a cool mom, too.
Channel your inner star
Have some friendly competition
Bring your favorite resto home
It's a great way for the kids to learn about cooking techniques and kitchen safety, too. And for an even safer cooking experience for the entire family, use only Verified Solane LPG as your kitchen fuel. Don't forget to take lots of reality versus expectations photos before digging in.
With a bit of creativity, this year's at-home celebration can still be one that the family will remember for years. So go choose an activity or two with your kids, and Happy Mother's Day.
For more information, visit Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/solane.ph).
- 8 Fantastic Ideas to Celebrate Quarantine Mother’s Day 2021
- Demi Moore pays tribute to ex Bruce Willis in the most amazing way - and fans can’t believe it
- Women's Day gift for wife, sister, mom, daughter, & girlfriend
- 10 activities you can do at home to bond with your mum
- New mother Emma Roberts hits the Aspen slopes with younger half-sister Grace Nickels
- I felt so vulnerable as a new mum I threw myself into work but I won’t make that mistake again, says Angela Scanlon
- 5 ways to celebrate Mother's Day this May
- Celebrities on Twitter: 30 Famous First Tweets
- Kris Jenner reveals family’s new Hulu reality series will start filming in ‘two months’ as KUWTK’s final season airs
- Whatever your Easter traditions, may the day be filled with joy and loved ones
- Have some half-term fun with meals the kids can get stuck into
- Meghan Markle latest: Unseen Oprah chat clips could air as Queen ‘looks to appoint diversity tsar’ after racism claims
- The 36 best movies on HBO right now
- Spotify Has Its Own Clubhouse Now
- Cate is awesome. Will she win an Oscar again?
- Queen shares poignant picture of herself and Philip and pays tribute to her 'strength and stay'
- GMA's Lara Spencer stuns with gorgeous loved-up photo with husband at sunset - sparks fan reaction
- Best Foot Forward: These 10 Shoe Brands Pair Style With Sustainability
- Best Man Harry hailed his ‘perfect brother’ and ‘inspirational’ Kate… now their bond is broken
- Why Nintendo Switch continues to be a hit during holiday 2020 even amid the release of the PS5 and Xbox Series X
Fun new ways to celebrate another at-home Mother’s Day have 437 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at May 8, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.