Designed and engineered for charging accuracy and compact usage, the CTEK battery charger keeps your car, motorcycle, SUV's, car battery at 100 percent all the time. It is the perfect gadget to have during this time that most of our cars are just parked in our garages. This 12V charger comes equipped with an intelligent micro processing unit that utilizes four different modes for charging and an overarching, automated, eight-stage recharging sequence.
The CTEK's line of car chargers include all the safety features such as insulated, spark-resistant clamp and an automated charging feature that is programmed to prevent overloading your batteries, and the charger will automatically sense when the maximum charge has been delivered, then stop supplying power. The CTEK charger also features a reverse polarity warning light that turns on if you have placed the clamps on the incorrect battery post. One of the best features of the CTEK car battery charger is its ability to charge nearly every battery type available. This includes the common acid-lead batteries found in most automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, golf carts, lawn mower and boats, and can also charge deep-cycle, gel-cell and automated glass mat, or AGM batteries.
Because this battery booster automatically analyzes the charge and type of battery you connect it to, you can charge the batteries of your vehicle without worrying about using an incorrect setting or overcharging your battery.
For details, log on http://www.ctek.com/ or call 0917-5754812. You may also visit CTEK PH's Facebook page or the CTEK online store at LazMall/Lazada PH, Shopee and PartsPro.PH.
- Pandemic-proofing: Insurance may never be the same again
- Am I proof that some people will never be immune to Covid-19? MoS's Ben Lazarus tested positive for the virus in March - but has tested NEGATIVE for antibodies three times
- Church COVID Pivots, Bishop Elbow Bumps & Remote Control Car Collections
- Cy-Fair COVID Resources: Food distribution, financial aid and more being offered during pandemic
- Coronavirus: US unemployment falls to 11.1% amid jobs surge
- Coronavirus latest: EU revises safe travel list, removes Serbia and Montenegro
- Russians voters agree to extend Putin’s rule to 2036
- Special Report: Thousands of U.S. judges who broke laws, oaths remained on the bench
- George Floyd: Five pieces of context to understand the protests
- Organizations offer COVID-19 financial, nutritional resources for Cy-Fair area
- ‘My parents helped me pack lube’: from sex toys to bidets, the lockdown businesses that boomed
- ‘Powerful Enough To Do Whatever We Want’: A Journalist’s Escape From Socialist Venezuela, Part 1
- Families of Health Workers Killed by Virus Are Denied Benefits
- The rise and rise of COVID-19: Florida sets ominous record of 15,300 new infections - the highest single-day total for any state - while three Arizona teachers who shared classroom catch the virus and one dies as its morgues hit 97% capacity
- Donald Trump claims 'I get along with and I like' Dr. Fauci despite his own White House aides calling him 'Dr. Faucet' and distribute list of medical expert's supposed mistakes
- Tories CUT UP their membership cards as party splits over face masks... while Michael Gove pops to Pret without wearing one despite saying it's 'basic good manners' to do so - before they become mandatory from July 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 16
- Nolte: Sounds like the ‘Ellen Show’ Hires Too Many Crybullies
- Rhode Island cracks down on beach crowding, parking
- American Death Cult
Make your car Pandemic proof have 551 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.