Actor Marco Alcaraz, on the vlog that he manages with wife Precious Lara Quigaman titled "The Alcaraz Family," recently put emphasis on the importance of "trying out new things but at the same time feeling content with what you have."
"Sometimes, you have to try a new look, a new haircut, to make you feel better," said Lara after spending a day at the salon with Marco, whose new hairdo is similar to South Korean superstar Park Seo-joon's.
Trust in Him
"As an effect of what we're going through right now (with the pandemic), some of us would like to try out a new look. This is a good thing, although this will only make us happy for a short while," said Marco, who successfully battled COVID-19 only last April.
"We also wish for material things a lot of times; but in order to feel content, we just need to trust in Him and be accepting of what He has given to us," added the dad of Noah, Tobias and Moses.
Marco was the celebrity storyteller of the Father's Day edition of Inquirer Read-Along's virtual session last June 19. INQ
- Briquettes are the hot new thing for your wood-burning stove, so cut out the logs
- Column: Michael Bloomberg’s candidacy is doing one thing: making his Democratic rivals look good
- Think finding a match is hard? Try doing it when you're a public figure, says Mail columnist AMANDA PLATELL in this hilarious account of her disasters with frauds, fibbers and desperados
- Abby Lee Miller of Dance Moms takes aim at GMA's Lara Spencer for making fun of Prince George's ballet lessons
- Carlo Chatrian Leads Berlin Fest Into New Era
- 's Pete Davidson Says He's 'Sober for the First Time in 8 Years': 'I Quit Drugs and Am Happy'
- India vs New Zealand: ‘Haven’t slept for two days’: Ishant Sharma after keeping India in the game with a three-fer
- Edmund beats Seppi to win title at New York Open
- A day in the new Porsche Macan, an SUV that wants to race
- Spencer Matthews EXCLUSIVE: Star insists he and wife Vogue Williams are 'not furiously trying... just letting the cards lay as they lie' when it comes to having a sibling for son Theodore
- Could Andrew Yang and His Gang Make It in New York’s Mayoral Race?
- A comfortable smooth shave in time for Valentine's Day: The new Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Sensitive Razor promises zero skin irritation
- Popcorn sales explosion makes it UK's fastest-growing grocery product
- Lara Spencer Is 'Horrified' After Mocking Prince George's Ballet Class, Says Dancer Travis Wall
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: How to beat coronavirus? Sing Happy Birthday as you wash your hands
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Supermodel Lara Stone confirms she is ENGAGED to property developer David Grievson after marriage split from David Walliams
- Had I Been the PM of India, I Would've Given Opportunity to People: British Chef Marco Pierre White
- Caetano Gotardo, Marco Dutra Talk Berlin Competition Entry ‘All the Dead Ones’
- ‘Dumbass’ Alex Jones and ‘Thug’ Marco Rubio Trade Insults in Senate Hallway
- Marco Rubio Loses to Trump by 22 Points in Nevada, Says Trump ‘Underperformed’
Marco and Lara trying out new things to make them happy during pandemic have 528 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.