Members of Inter-Agency Council for Traffic-Special Operations Unit apprehend public utility vehicles for violating health protocols and the 50% maximum seating restrictions implemented during Enhance Community Quarantine in National Capital Region bubble plus along Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City on Sunday, April 11. (File photo by NIÑO JESUS ORBETA / Philippine Daily Inquirer)
MANILA, Philippines — More than 2,200 individuals were arrested from June 6 to 13 for violating public health rules, Interior Secretary Eduardo Ano said Monday during the taped weekly briefing with President Rodrigo Duterte.
Año said 821 persons were arrested for not wearing face masks and 1,596 were arrested for failing to observe social distancing.
In total, 51,607 individuals were spotted violating the face mask rule during the week — of whom 821 were arrested, 28,354 were warned, 18,362 were fined, and 4,070 were asked to do community service.
Meanwhile, 15,576 individuals were spotted violating the physical distancing rule – of whom 1,596 were arrested, 11,477 were warned, 2,046 were fined, and 457 were asked to do community service.
- Colorado Springs-area events calendar: Wednesday, June 13
- All-Around Crazy Person Arrested For Threatening To Kill Eric Cantor
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 13
- Health officials: Untreated water possibly used at park
- Government urged to act after Supreme Court rule Northern Ireland abortion laws 'incompatible' with human rights laws
- 13 Reasons Why Finally Editing Down Graphic Suicide Scene
- ‘13 Reasons Why’ Started A Conversation. Who’s Responsible For Finishing It?
- Person dies after being struck by Caltrain in Sunnyvale
- UCSD Health Performs First Kidney Transplant Between HIV Patients
- SAPD officer arrested on felony charge after he allegedly choked wife at West Bexar County home
- Rodents, sewage and repeated failures: Restaurant closures in Riverside County, June 14-21
- Rodents, roaches and repeated failures: Riverside County restaurant closures, June 21-28
- Idaho court: Officer didn't see misdemeanor? Arrest not OK
- Facebook Pulls Its Data-Harvesting Onavo VPN From App Store After Apple Says It Violates Rules
- Salinas bank robbery suspect found counting pile of cash at Counting Cash, Arrested
- Ardmore-Merion-Wynnewood Health Inspections: Jack McShea's, More
- Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Health Inspections: Pho Street, Sontuosa, More
- Detroit, state reach $100k settlement over alleged demo violations
- Twitter's New Rules Against Political Ads Could Silence Health Clinics, Too
- This health care ruling could endanger untold numbers of LGBTQ Americans
Over 2,200 persons arrested from June 6 to 13 for violating health rules have 347 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.