The Ministry of Health (MOH) confirmed 13 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore as of 12pm on June 13, 2021.
This brings the total number of cases to 62,276.
10 locally transmitted cases, three imported cases
There are 10 new cases of locally transmitted Covid-19 infection, all of whom are in the community.
Eight are linked to previous cases, amongst whom five have already been placed on quarantine, and three were detected through surveillance.
The remaining two cases are currently unlinked.
Three of the total cases are imported. They were all placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) upon arrival in Singapore.
All are returning Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Seven new locations
MOH regularly updates a list of public places visited by confirmed Covid-19 cases for more than 30 minutes when they were infectious.
Seven new locations were added to the list on June 9, including Peninsula Plaza and Mustafa Centre.
The new locations visited have been highlighted and can be found in the full list of locations visited by cases in the community during their infectious period in the past 14 days, as of June 13, below:
Those who had been identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would already have been notified by MOH.
As a precautionary measure, persons who had been at these locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from their date of visit.
They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
Individuals may access the SafeEntry Location Matching Self-Check service via the TraceTogether App, SingPass Mobile, or this website to check whether they were at these locations during the specified timings, based on their own SafeEntry records.
There is no need to avoid places where confirmed cases of Covid-19 have been, MOH said.
The National Environment Agency will engage the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
Top image collage via Google Maps
- Six locations to be considered for village of tiny homes
- Mahindra Auto Steel Plant Visit At Chakan – India’s First Servo Line
- The Latest: North Carolina governor visits hard-hit New Bern
- 2012 Audi A7 – A Letter to the New Owner
- 37 New Science Fiction and Fantasy Books to Keep You Warm This February
- These are the St. Paul cases that haunt investigators. You might have tips to solve some of them
- 'ACMA Automechanika New Delhi will extensively cover the automotive aftermarket through its six product categories.'
- Interview: Paul Lawrie on getting fit for new career on Seniors tour
- Icon buyer: new Mini Countryman vs used Range Rover Evoque
- Why Jose Mourinho deserves more time after the 2-2 draw with Chelsea
- Fishing report for week of May 30-June 5
- 2016 Citroen CxPerience Concept
- JLR exports success wins Queens award for Enterprise
- News watch September 2010: today's auto industry news
- 2016 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 Review
- Coast to Coast 2014: Oklahoma – last stop before Route 66
- Follow Along as Drivers Retrace Edsel Ford’s 1915 Cross-Country Trip in a Model T [Updated Day 30 – Monterey, California!]
- 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan (UK‑Spec)
- Still forgiving: Without Rae Carruth, Saundra Adams wouldn’t have ‘miracle’ grandson
- 2016 BMW M2
Peninsula Plaza & Mustafa Centre among new locations visited by infectious Covid-19 cases have 519 words, post on mothership.sg at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.