Jenin, Occupied Palestinian Territories ● Fri, June 11 2021
Three Palestinians were killed early on Thursday by Israeli special forces who were on a mission to arrest suspected “terrorists” in the occupied West Bank, sources on both sides said.
Two of those killed were members of the Palestinian Authority’s security forces, and the Palestinian presidency condemned their deaths as a “dangerous escalation.”
An Israeli security official told AFP that special forces were in the West Bank city of Jenin seeking “to arrest terrorists” who had carried out shootings attacks against soldiers in recent months.
“One Palestinian who opened fire on the forces was shot dead,” he said, with Palestinians security forces identifying him as Jamil al-Amuri, a former prisoner.
Another suspect, Wissam Abu Zeid, was seriously wounded in the exchange.
The Israeli security of…
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our content on web and app
- No advertising, no interruption
- A bonus subscription to share
- Bookmark and night mode functions on app
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Israeli Forces Hit a United Nations Observation Point
- Lance Rants on Palestinian Charges Against Israelis
- Palestinian Terrorists Have Killed Israeli Kidnapped Soldier
- Israeli War Planes Bomb Beirut International Airport
- Upcoming Palestinian Elections Might Put Extremists In Power
- Palestinians and Their Right to Attack Israel
- Lance Rants on the Palestinian Israel Conflict and a Solution
- Palestinians Cannot Get Citizenship in Another Country
- Code Of The Imperiai - Mass-Kill Or Die
- College Roommate Personality Clashes: How to Survive
- Tanks for the Memories - What Religious and Political Leadership Needs is a Good Enema
- Near-Term Prospects for a Lebanon-Israel Peace Treaty
- He Will Also Invade the Beautiful Land-The U.S.-Israel Strategic Alliance - Part III
- Road Map Won't Work Cause PA Are Liars
- Europe's New Jews
- Is Jimmy Carter Right About Israel?
- Anyone Awake Out There?
- What Are We To Do With Hamas And Palestine Now?
- The Economist Assaults Jerusalem
- Rejectionism Not "Occupation" Drives Middle East Terrorism
Three Palestinians killed in clash with Israeli forces have 358 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.