KUALA LUMPUR: No political or government leaders have been seen moving in and out of the residence of Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin in Bukit Damansara since Friday morning (July 30).
A survey found that the residence has been under media attention since 7am, with news outlets present on location to cover any possibilities that could occur following the latest political developments in the country.
Muhyiddin’s residence became the focus of media attention on Thursday (July 29), shortly after the Istana Negara issued a rare rebuke from the Yang di-Pertuan Agong on the revocation of the Emergency Ordinances which had been done without His Majesty’s assent.
According to Malay daily Sinar Harian, as of 2pm on Friday, there were still no developments on Muhyiddin, who is understood to be working from home.
Official vehicles carrying several Cabinet ministers, as well as the Attorney General, were among those seen entering Muhyiddin’s residence at noon on Thursday.
- Muhyiddin And 4 Other Ministers Kicked Out From PM Najib's Cabinet Reshuffle
- The surprising reason Steve Jobs is a terrible role model for most aspiring leaders
- Saudi Arabia’s purge is ‘a stunning political development’ and ‘a shot across the bow at the old establishment’
- Passing of a legendary leader and a different time
- Govt underspending has a simple cause: Incompetence
- Meet Alexei Navalny — the Russian opposition leader challenging Putin
- Bridging mainstream journalism with social media influencing
- Muhyiddin Yassin Is The President Of Dr. M's New (Bumi-Only?) Party
- All You Need To Know About Tun M & BN Leaders' Press Conference On SOSMA "Abuse"
- 13 Attention-Grabbing Quotes From Dato' Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi's First Week As Deputy PM
- Bad Brakes, Bad Road, Bad Driving Behind The Deadly Genting Bus Crash, Says Govt.
- This BN Assemblyman Criticised His State Govt. Now, He Is Being Told To Resign!
- Some lessons about govt and the press
- Govt organizations urged to be ‘competitive but complimentary’
- They Say Malaysians Who Criticise The Govt Over MH370 Should Be Revoked Of Citizenship
- How Vladimir Putin became one of the most feared leaders in the world
- Mark Cuban is getting more serious than ever about politics — and in the age of Trump, the political world is starting to notice
- With Aquino govt the most inept, Marcos regime looks like the ‘golden age’
- What now? State of what not or a revolutionary govt
- Luxe, a startup that valet parks your car when you can’t find a spot, just raised $50 million from Hertz
Muhyiddin’s residence under media attention, no political, govt leaders spotted have 396 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.