A couple of kind-hearted motorists stopped to extend a helping hand to a driver whose goods had fallen off his vehicle.
The scene was captured on the good samaritans’ dashcam, and subsequently posted to Facebook on Aug. 1.
Picking up boxes by himself
According to the video post, the motorists first encounter a minor traffic jam in the middle of what appears to be a flyover in Singapore.
As they move forward, it becomes apparent that traffic has been halted due numerous boxes scattered across the second and third lanes.
A lorry is parked on the road shoulder, and a man, who is likely the driver, can be seen rushing across the road to pick up the boxes one by one.
A female passenger in the car notes in Mandarin that the man appears to be struggling by himself, and urges her companion to help him.
The pair were later seen collecting all the dropped boxes and stacking them in the back of the lorry.
As they drive off, the lorry driver can be seen giving them a wave in thanks.
Follow and listen to our podcast here
Top photo from Singapore roads accident.com / FB
- On the road with NASCAR on FOX
- Texas is about more than two drivers
- NASCAR drivers discuss season, hopes
- Tire gamble helps Edwards win in Las Vegas
- Kurt Busch keeps team in running
- UFC 128 preview: Don’t undersell Rua
- It’s time out – not time off
- After Papis, Stewart fill-in a puzzler
- Vikes can count on Adrian Peterson
- Race Day Blog: Sights And Sounds From Talladega
- St. Paul Saints keeping fun simple at Midway Stadium
- NFL team preview: Oakland Raiders
- Today was no beach party
- Murphy’s kids launch Hall of Fame campaign
- Busch offers glimpse of true self
- Simon Pagenaud wraps up IndyCar’s top rookie award
- Is Mike Ford inside Chad Knaus’ head?
- Want to win races? Check the fuel
- Keselowski, Larson drawing attention
- IndyCar still comfort zone for Danica
S'pore motorists stop to help lone lorry driver pick up fallen boxes scattered across road have 322 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.