A 83-year-old female Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to Covid-19 infection on July 24, the Ministry of Health revealed in its July 24 evening update.
The patient (Case 64342) resided at Bukit Merah View and was linked to the 121 Bukit Merah View cluster.
She developed symptoms on June 16 but did not seek medical attention until she was conveyed to National University Hospital on June 18.
She had not been vaccinated against Covid-19, and had a history of hypertension and hyperlipidaemia.
In total, 37 have passed away from complications due to Covid-19 infection.
According to MOH, there is continuing evidence that vaccination helps to prevent serious disease when one gets infected.
Over the last 28 days, 11 local cases required oxygen supplementation, were admitted to ICU or passed away.
Six were unvaccinated, while five were partially vaccinated, and none was fully vaccinated.
Top image via Google Maps
- Tony Ayala Jr., boxer who served time for rape, dies at 52
- ‘I can change it for others’: the woman who exposed Irish smear tests scandal
- Police: Missing college athlete died on Los Angeles freeway
- Lawyer: Former Cubs great Banks worth just $16,000 when he died
- BYU-Hawaii soccer player fighting ‘national disgrace’ of child trafficking in Ghana
- Game of
- Panthers’ Olsen, family draw inspiration from young son battling heart condition
- Correa now faces the challenge of signing Cardinals’ Day 3 draft picks
- Tony Ayala Jr., boxer who served 2 prison terms, dead at 52
- Week 16 rundown
- Duke’s Jahlil Okafor, his father rose together from tragedy
- One & Done: Steve O’Neal launched a punt that likely will never be matched
- Unable to compete, Lysacek still finding joy in Sochi
- Important dates in the life of Oscar Pistorius
- Gonzo’s homer, 5 RBIs lead Dodgers over Mets 7-4
- Dispute erupts over remains of Cubs great Ernie Banks
- Victoria Azarenka tops qualifier Aleksandra Krunic at U.S. Open
- Lawyer says Ernie Banks assets worth $16,000
S'porean woman, 83, is 37th patient to die from Covid-19 complications in S'pore have 294 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.