During the past 24 hours, 39,446 recovered patients were discharged from hospitals, raising the total number of recoveries from the pandemic in the South-East Asian country to 2,809,538, according to the ministry.
At present, the Indonesian government is implementing a multi-tiered community activity restriction scheme, known locally as PPKM, aiming to reduce the daily Covid-19 tally.
The curbs were set to end on Monday. So far, the extension of PPKM has not been officially announced by the government.
To date, at least 20.67 million people in the country have received two shots of vaccines, and the number of those who had been injected with the first doses reached 47.47 million, the health ministry reported. – Xinhua
- Vietnam records 82 new Covid-19 cases in Hai Duong, Quang Ninh
- Single New COVID-19 Case Sends Australian State Into 5-Day Lockdown
- Australia reopens New Zealand 'travel bubble' after no new COVID-19 cases
- No new COVID-19 cases in 47 districts, no deaths in 251 districts in last 3 weeks
- 38 new COVID-19 cases in Dakshina Kannada and Udupi districts
- 14 new Covid-19 cases recorded on Sunday morning
- COVID-19 | Union Territory records 33 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam records 36 new Covid-19 cases, total rises to 1,817
- 20 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Wednesday evening
- Malaysian expert, Russia returnees three new Covid-19 cases in Vietnam
- 28 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Saturday evening
- 31 new Covid-19 cases confirmed, total tally rises to 1,882
- New COVID-19 cases rocket in Southeast Asia
- More new COVID-19 cases recorded in Southeast Asia
- Coronavirus cases: India records 18,855 new COVID-19 cases; 163 new deaths in last 24 hours
- Coronavirus cases: India records 11,713 new COVID-19 cases, takes nation's tally to 1.08 crore
- New COVID-19 cases in US decline while variants spread draws concern
- Vietnam confirms 20 new Covid-19 cases
- New COVID-19 cases in Thailand, Philippines stay high
- Vietnam sees 28 new COVID-19 cases in 12 hours
Indonesia reports 20.67 million people have received two shots of vaccines; 30,738 new Covid-19 cases, on Sunday (Aug 1) have 274 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.