Jakarta ● Wed, September 15 2021
As schools start reopening once more, several teachers are wary about students' safety given their schools' lack of preparation and reluctance to be strict
As a result of the decrease in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia, Education and Culture Minister Nadiem Makarim has yet again pushed to reopen schools. Preparations are now being taken by elementary to high schools to maximize in-class learning, especially in Jakarta and cities across Java that are implementing levels 1 to 3 of the public activity restrictions (PPKM).
However, some parents have shown concern over the hasty move, given that they have just, if at all, gotten out of the second wave of COVID-19. Some of them believe that, despite health protocols…
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Learning Disabilities - High School Classes Vs College Classes
- Part 2 - How to Have Renaissance Kids - The Home School Advantage
- Cosmetology Education Courses Can Help You Find the Right Career
- Home Schooling From the Students Perspective
- Sexuality education external vendors not used since 2017: MOE
- Home School - A Valid Viable Option
- Class Meetings
- The Difference Between Being Smart, Educated, and Intelligent
- Good Study Habits For Students in Any Level of Education
- Children Learn to Cook in School
- How to Start a Preschool Sunday School Class
- Smart School Selection Strategy - Creating a Personalized School Scorecard to Build Strong Kids
- India's Education Sector - Back to School
- Get a Career Diploma From a Heating and Refrigeration School
- Online Universities - Are They All They're Cracked Up to Be?
- Alternative Education - The ADD Child
- Online Schools - How to Find the Perfect Online School (Don't Enroll Until You Read This)
- Schools Try to Teach Empathy
- Choosing a Dance School - Is There Really a Difference?
- Does Your Child Have These Problems With Your School?
Cover-ups and crowded classes: Indonesian schools not ready to reopen, educators say have 332 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.