Dewan Rakyat Speaker Datuk Azhar Azizan Harun (pic) approved the motion after there was more support than against it, this after debate sessions for four days from Sept 14 by 91 MPs followed by winding-up sessions by the 27 ministries involved.
Among the issues raised in the debate sessions were the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on Transformation and Political Stability, the 1963 Malaysia Agreement (MA63), the enactment of an anti- hopping law, the sexual harassment bill and issues related to the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).
Thurday's sitting saw 11 ministries winding up the debate, including five departments under the Prime Minister's Department.
According to the Dewan Rakyat sitting calendar, Monday's meeting will continue with the tabling of the 12th Malaysia Plan (12MP) at 11.30am, followed by the debate sessions on Sept 28. – Bernama
- SAG Awards: Rami Malek kisses co-star girlfriend Lucy Boynton as he wins Best Actor for Bohemian Rhapsody and says prize is 'beyond my wildest dreams'
- Sen. Lindsey Graham on whether Congress can end the stalemate over the partial government shutdown
- 'He touched everybody's life so beautifully': Michael Ball and Louise Minchin break down on BBC Breakfast as Captain Tom's version of You'll Never Walk Alone is played on show
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Democrats chart path to pass Biden's COVID-19 relief plan
- Top news of the day: Supreme Court declines to entertain pleas for probe into Republic Day violence; Centre warns Twitter of penal action over farmers’ protests, and more
- Let's put up a statue to Captain Tom: Matt Hancock says war hero has a 'place in history' and should be permanently honoured for £33m NHS fundraising efforts amid calls Trafalgar Square monument
- Clap for Captain Tom at 6pm tonight: Boris Johnson will lead national round of applause straight after the 5pm press conference as MPs observe minute's silence
- PM Modi to chair all-party meeting today, to put forth govt's legislative agenda for Budget Session
- Britain salutes Captain Tom: Nation takes to doorsteps to pay tribute to fundraising hero who lost his own battle with Covid yesterday aged 100, as Boris backs campaign for statue in his honour
- Coronavirus Live Updates: 153 People Affected With UK Strain In India, Says Health Ministry
- Now ministers and scientists say all OVER-50s must get vaccines before lockdown begins 'significantly' to ease and shops, restaurants and pubs can reopen but refuse to give a target date as Tory anger mounts over 'goalpost-shifting'
- Vaccines: Brexit Britain Willing to Help Bail Out Failing EU
- Top news of the day: Opposition continues protests in Lok Sabha over farmers’ issue; Supreme Court grants bail to comedian Munawar Faruqui, and more
- Industry Leaders Explain Guidelines For Restarting Film And TV Production In Los Angeles, Deliver Them To County Supervisors
- 14 best ladies bikes for 2021: Get inspired bicycle loving celebrities this year
Dewan Rakyat approves motion of thanks on royal address have 455 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.