JAKARTA, Sept. 26 (Xinhua): The number of Covid-19 cases in Indonesia rose by 1,760 within one day to 4,208,013, with the death toll adding by 86 to 141,467, the country’s Health Ministry said on Sunday.
Indonesia said its daily infection numbers dropped to the lowest level in more than a year.
The country reported 1,760 new Covid-19 cases in the past 24 hours, the least since August 2020, according to the Health Ministry.
Deaths also declined to the lowest level since March, with 86 people dying on Sept 26.
More than 4 million people in South-East Asia's largest economy have tested positive with the virus since the pandemic began.
According to the ministry, 2,976 more people were discharged from hospitals, bringing the total number of patients recovering from Covid19 to 4,023,777.
To date, at least 48.52 million people in Indonesia have received two shots of vaccines, while 86.46 million have taken the first doses, the ministry said. – Xinhua
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases
- Schools in northern Vietnam closed as COVID-19 cluster found among students
- Phu Tho faces new Covid-19 outbreak
- Coronavirus in Slovakia: 553 new cases confirmed (graphs)
- First death due to dengue reported in Delhi this year; 723 total cases: Civic body
- Residential sales register 59% growth YoY in Q3 2021: Report
- Improved affordability of residential assets, lowest-ever interest rate pushing home loan demand
- Indian companies bet big on CX innovation to protect business from competitors: report
- Special Report: Amazon copied products and rigged search results to promote its own brands, documents show
- Vaccinations begin for some teens and pregnant women
- Enhancing economic competitiveness to help Vietnamese businesses regain confidence: Experts
- “We all have a common enemy.” Ministry launches new vaccination campaign
- Hanoi hospital lockdown ends
- "My California gyms were forced to close just two days after reopening"
- What If mRNA Vaccines Could Cure Cancer?
- Third session of 10th HCMC People's Council opened
- Vietnam GDP growth predicted to hit 1.8% in 2021: VESS
- Businesses struggle with labour shortage following the big exodus of migrant workers
- HCM City contains outbreak, ready to enter “new normal” phase
- Cash flow-focused Big Bull finds a way to bet on mobile & millennials
Indonesia reports 1,760 newly-confirmed Covid-19 cases and 86 more deaths - lowest numbers in more than a year have 326 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.