TANAH MERAH (Bernama): A government health clinic medical assistant pleaded not guilty at the Magistrate's Court here on Tuesday (Sept 14) to dangerous driving and causing the deaths of two persons on a motorcycle and seriously injuring another in a crash in Jeli on Friday (Sept 10).
Zurailie Muhamad, 36 was charged under Section 41(1) of the Road Transport Act 1987 with committing the offence at KM 87, Jalan Kota Bharu-Machang-Gerik at 11.11am.
He faces up to 10 years in jail and a fine between RM20,000 and RM50,000.
Magistrate Mohamad Nasruddin Mohamed set bail at RM10,000 with one surety and fixed Nov 1 for case mention.- Bernama
- Bin lorry driver pleads guilty to death by dangerous driving
- Live: Sainsbury's bus crash driver caused death by dangerous driving
- Edwin Baido, who hit pedestrian near American Grocery, pleads guilty
- Mum admits causing death of her daughter and fiancé in 1.25am drink-drive crash
- Dangerous bus crash driver caused deaths
- Former GPD staffer pleads guilty to official misconduct and issuance of a dishonored check
- Man pleads guilty to causing crash which killed his best friend
- Ely man who caused death of front seat passenger and fled scene is jailed
- Lorry driver jailed for causing death of woman in crash while checking his mobile phone
- Woman admits causing fatal lorry crash
- Teenage driver admits causing death of 18-year-old in Todmorden bus shelter crash
- Rainham man pleads guilty to causing collision which left woman with life-changing injuries
- Two men deny causing deaths of 'sorely missed' elderly couple
- Man found guilty of causing death of Bedford father
- Pair spared jail after causing death of 'inspirational' mother in crash
- King of Spam: Russian hacker behind massive botnet pleads guilty
- Two die and 700 people require medical assistance at 'unsafe' music festival
- Men jailed for causing death of pregnant mum after botched van tow causes major crash
- Woman whose crash caused death of pensioner walks free from court
- Two men jailed for causing death of pregnant mum in tragic road crash
Medical assistant pleads not guilty to causing deaths in Jeli crash have 307 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.